Surely this is an important component of the road to peace? When aggression rises, there is destructive behaviour. When it is suppressed, that can also be destructive but in a different way. Can aggressiveness be channelled in a totally constructive way? As an Astrologer, I am wondering whether the Age of Aquarius will create a more peaceful type of human. I don't think all humans on the earth today have the aggression gene, by the way.
Peacefully yours,
Lana

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Irina
for suggesting one avenue to work on this problem. Art and creativity are safe areas for exploring energy.
Mandalas are especially holistic forms of art for the human psyche.
Love and peace
Lana
I think the answer lies in the eyes of children.
Thanks for your replies. Irina, the model is intriguing and food for thought. As for your other comment, I wonder is aggression always there in every human being? And what does it consist of?
Anna, you are right about children, especially when they are tiny they don't display aggression, except perhaps when they get to the "terrible twos"...
Claudia, I like your idea of aggression transmuting or melting in the presence of love, if I have got your idea correctly.
Will go away and think a little bit more!
Peace, Love and Hope,
Lana
How much evidence is there that a vegetarian diet can result in more peacefulness and reduce aggressiveness? Different foods can have an effect on the psyche. If you are vegetarian you have already decided on some level that you don't want to take in meat of animals who have been killed. Do you think the number of vegetarians on this site are higher than average?
This may already be a debate somewhere here but with over 10,000 members, where would I find it? I do feel though that there is a link with the Psychology of Peace.
Peace to all humans and animals!
Love
Lana

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service