the new age community online and in general
have one big -- HUGE -- defining -- barrier - hurdle - obstacle.

people freeze up when questioned on it
often because they have come through what they THINK they know dishonestly.
they didn't realise it on their own.

other people are victims of synthetic telepathy and even LESS capable of independent realisation or thought -- Those Who Rule came up with that on PURPOSE -- to keep people arguing in defense of the chains that bind them -- the chains that bind us...

----

this is what I mean.
rather than explain i really want to wait to see who has what to say about it because, yeah, i do wanna make more like-minded friends, here...

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"

12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, that's what i meant.

it doesn't ALWAYS happen that way -- sometimes people really do learn
from other people's testimonies and stories. but when it's not really sincere,
i can tell. and when it's in religion

there's a big difference between someone repeating a manta that they had hammered into them - and a real experience of heartfelt epiphany, of realisation...
You are right- it is different to speak a truth that is your own truth- that you have found for yourself or stumbled upon- and recognized it as your own truth - and to just repeat what you have heard and seems like what people want to hear and what is "right" and acceptable.

But you are wrong in that a person's religion cannot be truth or that there is no truth in religion. If a person's religious beliefs are truly their own, from their soul reaching out, even if it is printed in a book, it is true for them and should be honored and respected. I am Muslim and I was not brought up in it, but have been a Muslim since I was born. It was not until I read the Quran that I became aware of it- and really aware of myself spiritually.

It is often a stumbling block for people (even people here who think of themselves as peaceful) to connecting with me in any real way because of their pre-conceived notions about Muslims and Muslim women and Muslim beliefs. I tell you this- each person on this network and each person in this world is my brother or sister because we are all one huge family. I want for each of them what I want for myself- love and fulfillment and peace and respect.
I have to read this many times to understand. i hope you will find those who get it more quickly, since you know I have problem with the language...
But maybe if i follow the discussion wish I hope will follow , I will understand better 'smile*
what's your mother language, gunilla, your milk tongue?

this is the 21st century. use it.
anyone who cares and respects you enoug to communicate can use the online translators.

for example:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&rls=gm&q=langua...
Swedish is my language.
I often use translators but that doesn`t really help to get a correct understanding. Some people use slang too and that is still harder to get :)

But I do my best and hopefully I learn *smile*

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service