When it comes to peace, how would you describe yourself?
I am a born activist
What do you believe are the 'burning issues' today?
War, Hunger, Poverty, Education, Our Planet, Violence, Inflation, Human Rights, Our Shrinking Freedom, Other
So what is it?
What must we overcome to achieve peace?
Power is the biggest obstacle for peace
"When the power of love overturns the love of power the world will know peace"--Jimi
Can we change the world?
More about me
Some People Argue for the Development, They are against stagnation, they believe in The Constant Change and go Hand In Hand with it. They Consider Staying Behind it is a Terrible Waste of time, My name's Soufiane and I'm one of this People, a Moroccan YPeer and an active youth since 2002 in two youth moroccan associations, AMJCS " Association Marocaine des Jeunes Contre le SIDA" Moroccan Youth Association Against AIDS, and 2AJ "Association Action Jeunesse" Youth Action Association, working also with "Youth For Human Rights Organisation" and a founded the International League of Youth Journalists LIJJ "La Ligue International des Jeunes Journalistes" Member of One Maghreb CC for religions and enterfaith relations www.uri.org, I'm a Graphic Designer artist, a computer industrial and maintenance technician and a world leader www.theleaderworld.com
- August 10, 2005 I got an AWARD for sustained commitment, innovation and substantial impact in the social stewardship.
- AFS - EFIL STUDY VISIT TO MOROCCO 23-27 Feb 2006 and in Arab Youth Workshop Morocco Algerian Youth Initiative, Rabat, Morocco 3-8 Mars 2006.
- Diploma of Merit from "Union Marocaine des Arts" 1st Film Forum "Dialogue between Peoples" edition Moroccan cinema and American cinema, Casablanca, June 29.30, 2007.
- Pilot Peer Education Training on HIV and Sex Work - Istanbul, 25-28 October 2007.
- Youth and political life training in National Center of youth and Democracy in Rabat, from 14 to 19 November 2007.
- Exhibition in the International Youth Art Exhibition in Atelier Alexandria, Alexandria city in Egypt, between 8 to 19 May, 2008.
- URI MENA 6th annual Conference 24th-26th of October 2008 Under the theme “Steps for Change" Irbid, Jordan.
I drawing also the biggest artwork paint in the world for fighting AIDS in Festival "Spring Without AIDS" Organised and programed by our association AMJCS and I'm also the responsable of GAWA Fusion music band, its a music band formed from volunteers youth from AMJCS association since 2005 and now we are almost famous and we played in so many music concerts and youth festivals around Morocco, you can check all about my music band, pictures, music, video and even some magazine and newspapers articles on :