Posted on February 15, 2009 at 11:30am
1. Born in South Africa into a huge connected family.
2. Lived in a interesting neighborhood with people of all nationalities.
3. The Jewish community was strong and very respectful of all people.
4. I never went to a Jewish Day School as my Dad insisted we were
in a country of mixed origins so we should not isolate ourselves.
5. In the middle of the second last year of school I threatened to
quit and got my wish to move to a college.
6. Learned Fashion Design… Continue