It's Achung lobten's birthday today!
Achung lobten's Discussions
- Favorite website
- When it comes to peace, how would you describe yourself?
- I'm just a peaceful person
- What do you believe are the 'burning issues' today?
- Education, Our Planet, Human Rights, Our Shrinking Freedom, Other
- So what is it?
- For All the Human Beings I want no suffering, No disrespect,no harsh word and nothing impleasants.
- What must we overcome to achieve peace?
- I want to make every one know the Mean of Compassion and Love Also Kindness without any roughly.
- Can we change the world?
- More about me
- I was born at the end of the year 1976 in the east of Tibet, China. Before I was born my father died, but my father’s sprite didn’t come to an end. The Chinese invaded my beloved country, Tibet. when they murdered my father.
My mother is a very kind and simple woman, I am a semi-orphan we are six brothers, I am the youngest of them, and everyday my mother nurtured all of us with affection. Under the Chinese occupation when I was in Tibet with my family members. I spent most of my time learnt the Chinese language only with different people at school near the district of Hailung in east of Tibet.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t finish my primary school at the age of fourteen. But neither got a chance to learn Tibetan language nor got a good guidance to learn the Tibetan culture. Very often my mother reminded me of my father’s suffering from then on. Hence, the idea I get escaping from Tibet to free country. India thrilled me.
I'm working in a Small Institute at Dharamsal and i am one of Tibetan Refuge, His holiness the Dalia Lame's Patron.
- Promise to respect others and refrain from spamming?