This is something that we 'imported' from facebook.
1. Write a "25 random things about me" and post it as a blog.
2. Share it with ALL your friends on iPeace (share button on bottom left >> More Options>>Share with friends)
1) I can achieve A’s in calculus, yet have no capacity for mental math. Please work out the tip for me.
2) I’ve supported Amnesty International since 1979.
3) To me, the glass is always half full.
4) I have the best children in the world and love them very much.
5) I am honored and proud to have some of the best people on the planet as my family and friends.
6) I didn’t get my drivers licence til I was 27 and am still afraid to drive.
7) I really do hear the other drummer.
8) I love coffee. Black. Anyday, Anytime.
9) I love language.
10) Humour is important to me.
11) Music is one of the most important things in my life and I’ve always resented not having any talent for it.
12) I can’t bear to see suffering and do nothing – and don’t understand how so many do…
13) I respect all living things, but insects terrify me.
14) It is only because I exercise restraint that I don’t have a house filled with more animals and children.
15) I’ve never travelled outside of North America and am ashamed of it.
16) Saint John was the last place I thought I’d ever live, but it is now truly my home.
17) Although I won’t necessarily let it show, my feelings can sometimes be hurt pretty easily.
18) I’m enraged by injustice and intolerance.
19) I believe we all make a difference.
20) I would rather be alone than live with someone who doesn't love me.
21) My greatest fear is to die alone.
22) Although I’m not treated that way, my mirror still tells me I’m the most awkward, unattractive, unappealing woman in the history of the world.
23) I can’t skate. Or swim. Or dance.
24) I love plants and the colour green.
25) I most always try my best.