Listed below are 5 easy to follow FUT 15 trading tips, these will offer you a better understanding of the transfer market and help you to eliminate making simple mistakes. By following this simple advice you can save many fifa 15 coins!
1. When looking to buy a fresh player (7 contracts, 99 fitness & 0 games played), it is important to check whether they have actually played a game or not, as many FUTers make their player look fresh by getting them back to 7 contracts and 99 fitness after using them. More valuable players tend to have a bigger price gap between their fresh and a non-fresh versions!
2. If you have a large quantity of a particular player, we strongly advise you don’t list them all at once. Doing this can marginally decrease a player’s value, due to the significant increase in supply over a short period. By listing one at a time there will be a higher chance of other FUTers buying each card as it appears, as it is more likely they will feel as if they have picked up a bargain if there are less on the market.
3. Psychological pricing can be the easy difference between selling your items and not. For example, instead of listing an item for 50,000 coins, listing for 49,500 coins actually appears a lot cheaper! You’ll be surprised how well this works, as many FUTers won’t perceive the actual difference of 500 coins.
4. If you use chemistry styles, it’s not always best to purchase a player and chemistry separately. More often than not, you’ll be able to find the same player with your chosen chemistry style already applied to him (providing the chemistry style suits his position) for a cheaper price.
5. Buy during off peak hours and sell during on peak hours. Following this advice may not always be convenient, but it will save you coins. This is because there is less competition during off peak hours (late night to early morning UK time) and more competition during peak hours (late morning to late evening UK time).
Hopefully these simple tips will help you to save and make easy fifa 15 coins.Good luck!