How can WE get KIDS involved HERE?
There are some ideas I would like to share with you. They are only proposals, I don't even know, if the technical equipment and the knowhow HERE allow to realize them. But if some people here like one or some of the ideas, I'm sure, there will be people and a way to realize them. I myself, I'm neither an activist nor a good organizer or manager. But after some weeks BEING IN HERE, I know, that there are really a lot of people being able to do what I can't. In endless dimensions, WE ARE a wonderful ingenious BEING and ACTING.
So, these are some of the ideas, to GET KIDS INVOLVED - HERE and NOW:
On the left side of the front page, there could be a little picture (e.g. a kid's peace-picture) and beneath something title like (kids in iPeace / kid's corner / ... the name "kid's for peace" is already taken by an organisation / group here). By clicking onto the picture or words, another page opens and shows different possibilities, for example:
* KID's PEACE-PAINTING-GALLERY:
Pictures often can express more and deeper than words. A lot of people in our world cannot speak or understand a single English word. Words can also create a lot of misunderstandings. Pictures often find their way directly from one heart to another.
There already exist millions of PEACE-PICTURES drawn by children from all over the world. Mostly, they exist in some drawers or they already went into the dust. Some of them hang on the walls in private places, a small number of them is hanging in public spaces like schools or hospitals, a nother small number is sent from one place to another place. For example, one picuture painted by a nearly five year old girl from Germany was sent to Sharon (member of iPeace), sitting in the middle of this so unpeaceful area, the whole world now is talking about with a lot of very questionable words, sitting in a kibbuz, that had to send away all the 120 children for being safe in another area far away... The thoughts and feelings, Sharon left in a comment on my page, was once again a proof of the infinite power, that children often express by painting. And this power is a pure power, a peaceful power, it is the power of love, that opens the child and also the grown-ups to feel and hear the deepest voice, that exists in every human being. In EVERY human being, also within terrorists (it is only covered by very very thick walls of fear and pain and pain and pain). Especially very young children paint spontaniously, just letting out what wants to get out. We grown-ups often have an intention or a purpose, often born out of the mind and not out of the heart or the intuition.
I think, the gallery should also be opened for pictures, that children painted for expressing their feeling with the absence of peace or the presence of war and conflicts. Such pictures are so honest and help the children to let the painful energies flow out of them.
Such a gallery for children's pictures should be clearly organized:
All pictures shown in the same size, below prename, age and place of living of the child (if they like), by clicking we can get to added comments (by the child himself or grown-ups around him, telling something about the background of the picture or the meaning) and other members of iPeace also should be able to comment, if the child likes that. No ranking!
* A GALLERY showing the front page of really helpfull and valuable BOOKS FOR CHILDREN (and grown-ups) concerning PEACE and all the qualities every human being should develop for being able to live peacefully. In any case, this exhibition shoud be sorted by language, if also possible by themes or age-groups. A click should lead to a comment by the person who puts a book in concerning the contents, the question, why it is valuable, and experiences made with this book), Then there shoul be a place for other comments and a ranking (like we have it here already for videos and pictures).
* A COLLECTION of TEXTS, WRITTEN BY CHILDREN concerning PEACE.
* A COLLECTION of SPOKEN WORDS BY CHILDREN concerning PEACE. I have heard three and four years old children telling just one sentence being full of infinite wisdom.
* A GALLERY showing MOVIES and DOCUMENTARY FILMs FOR CHILDREN. But they really have to be relevant for our theme HERE.
* A GALLERY showing the COVER PICTURES of CDs FOR CHILDREN with a) music / songs and b) stories c ) poems ... or any mixtures (very peaceful / concerning peace)
* A GALLERY showing other MEDIUMS for PEACE-EDUCATION, that parents, teachers, educaters or any other grown-ups can use in any context. There are already very good programs and elements developed and offered all over the world, we can get them via reading and printing it directly from the internet, by downloads or by ordering them via internet and getting them brought to our home. But we must know, what exists.