When it comes to peace, how would you describe yourself?
I am a pacifist
What do you believe are the 'burning issues' today?
War, Hunger, Poverty, Education, Our Planet, Violence, Inflation, Human Rights, Our Shrinking Freedom
What must we overcome to achieve peace?
We must stop the conspiracy of the Elits and the Bilderberg Group...
1) The most destructive habit: Worry
2) The greatest joy: Giving
3) The greatest loss: Loss of self-respect
4) The most satisfying work: Helping others
5) The ugliest personality trait: Selfishness
6) The most endangered species: Dedicated leaders
7) The greatest natural resource: Our youth
8) The greatest “shot in the arm: Encouragement
9) The greatest problem to overcome: Fear
10) The most effective sleeping pill: Peace of mind
11) The most crippling failure disease: Excuses
12) The most dangerous pariah: A gossiper
13) The world’s most wonderful computer: The brain
14) The worst thing to be without: Hope
15) The deadliest weapon: The tongue
16) The most power-filled words: I can!
17) The greatest asset: Faith
18) The most worthless emotion: Self-pity
19) The most beautiful attire: SMILE!
20) The most prized possession: Integrity
21) The most powerful communication: Prayer
22) The most contagious spirit: Enthusiasm
23) The most powerful force in life: LOVE
Can we change the world?
More about me
I like to meet people that are optimist about life. They see the donut not the hole. People that take pride in their work whatever they may do are my kind of people.
Promise to respect others and refrain from spamming?
Comment Wall (17 comments)
You need to be a member of iPeace.us to add comments!
Thanks for the add, Jonathon. I am happy to connect with you; I like making new friends. As an unknown author it is a good way to spread the word of my autobiography: Flight of a Lifetime is the humble, but inspiring, story about my life, my death and my resurrection. Read it and be inspired. Tell your friends. People may see the world in a new way! If enough people read it we may all end up getting along and stop fighting - a book to end all wars? Together we can all change the world and bring peace.