Change your money mindset and earn more – with Denise Duffield-Thomas
In today’s episode, I speak with Denise Duffield Thomas, an expert on money mindset and breaking through your income ceiling.
We go over:
– How surrounding yourself with positive people and low money drama can impact your life for the better
– Why you need to know – without a shadow of a doubt – what it costs to run your business and your life
– How to find the right kinds of friends by setting the intention, knowing what you’re looking for, and taking action
– Denise’s 2-column tracking exercise to improve your money-handling skills and realize your abundance
– How the seemingly little things you do can dramatically alter other people’s perceptions of you and the value that you bring
– The importance of assessing the symbolic reasons that explain why your income level is stuck (especially for women) and giving yourself permission to excel
…and a bit more about letting go of resentment so you can clear the channels in your life that are preventing you from increasing your income.
If you liked this, there’s plenty more where it come from. Let’s stay in touch!
We can connect in any of these places:
Main website: http://www.RachelRofe.com
A Better Life Podcast – where these transcripts are taken from:
Rachel's books – Learn new ways to improve your life:
Did you miss our last episode?
You can get it here: http://rachelrofe.com/build-a-profitable-company-that-makes-the-world-better-with-dale-partridge