Make awesome friends – with Paul Sanders (part 2)
Sponsored by: PodcastProdigy.com
Welcome to part 2 of my conversation with Paul Sanders. In this episode, Paul and I delve more in depth into the topic of creating friendships, but not just any friendships – intentional friendships.
In our discussion, we go over:
– Why you need to be more strategic throughout the friend-making process and surround yourself with people who elevate and inspire you
– How to use ‘hook points’ to naturally steer a conversation towards exchanging contact information and precisely what to say
– Why leveraging activities you are already doing is the perfect invite strategy and how to create pressure-free group outings even if you’re brand new to a location
– Paul’s weekly habit for following up with people and what to do if they don’t respond
– How showing a little vulnerability can go a long way towards establishing strong, long-term friendships
…and a bit more about achieving a balance between being proactive and having a good time; the process of making friends should be dynamic and fun!
If you liked this, there’s plenty more where it come from. Let’s stay in touch!
We can connect in any of these places:
Main website: RachelRofe.com
A Better Life Podcast – where these transcripts are taken from:
Rachel's books – Learn new ways to improve your life:
Did you miss our last episode?
You can get it here: rachelrofe.com/start-a-great-conversation-and-become-good-at-small-talk-with-paul-sanders-part-1