Lynn Shedler's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Serge: It is good to hear from you again! You must have worked very hard to put t…"

Lynn Shedler replied May 10, 2009 to a world peace faire

4 May 10, 2009
Reply by Serge Da Sylva

"To Laura J Webb: Now I remember how we started to be friends - through your husband…"

Lynn Shedler replied Apr 4, 2009 to I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING "VIEWS ON WAR ISSUES" - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

"Agnar: I do and I pray that day will come. There are so many of us that are PEACE LO…"

Lynn Shedler replied Apr 2, 2009 to I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING "VIEWS ON WAR ISSUES" - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

"Agnar: Oh, there is a hell of a lot more to it than that!! Check the History books…"

Lynn Shedler replied Apr 2, 2009 to I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING "VIEWS ON WAR ISSUES" - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

"Dear Tree Thunderchild: You, as a Father, did the very best you could! You can not b…"

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

"Deat Tree Thunderchild: that discussion above was something between TWO Friends and…"

Lynn Shedler replied Mar 31, 2009 to I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING "VIEWS ON WAR ISSUES" - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

"NO - IT IS I, THAT IS HONOURED TO BE HER FRIEND AND ME - HERS!! I thank her very muc…"

Lynn Shedler replied Mar 31, 2009 to I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING "VIEWS ON WAR ISSUES" - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

"Tree Thunderchild: I still can't image you NOT standing up to them? I would have bee…"

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

"Very compelling story; Tree Thunderchild!!! Everyone has a "Portector" - they just d…"

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK: Tree Thunderchild!!! Laura needs all the support we can give…"

Lynn Shedler replied Mar 30, 2009 to I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING "VIEWS ON WAR ISSUES" - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???

47 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Shedler

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022