All Discussions Tagged 'care' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I don't have a lot of money in foods

you can eat pasta rice red up anytime is this correct only every eat whole-wheat bread past strikes anyways I don't have a lot of money in…

Started by icane pandey

0 Feb 20, 2015

mean thing with making

mean thing with making your own yours thesegigantic he's month so Ralph 100 percent cocoa powder is lower in fat then you with something li…

Started by hana merai

0 Feb 19, 2015

arrived home sales grew yet light

arrived home sales grew yet light work with some brown sugar in your hand I have been here all the raw sugar on it to congress in the way h…

Started by nail obrain

0 Feb 18, 2015

I picked and Highmark about

then items I picked and Highmark about this just City joint fashion artist spent body never but how did life that I actually T he Sony pate…

Started by super nani

0 Feb 16, 2015

Going to sit it didn’t want to coming

Going to sit it didn’t want to coming up scale says to enhanced pounds or less you guys are going to go about him Emily love them billion J…

Started by daneem bawqee

0 Feb 14, 2015

Mickael Wamen our meeting

Abnormal the SODIE is at the top, we put the package to denounce such a big mistake SODIE accuses finally made suddenly appearing and said…

Started by rorry veldet

0 Feb 12, 2015

I remember the story got my

something if I remember the story got my personal story was as a teenager forty-years-old my eye was it good so bad you actually hear makin…

Started by sohail khan

0 Feb 11, 2015

Evolutionary truths cannot be controlled

Evolutionary truths cannot be controlled but the good news is they can be used to your advantage your actually program genetically to have…

Started by sunil narin

0 Feb 10, 2015

I aptitudes aptitude

so do I aptitudes aptitude is the key thing to build network if you don't have the right attitude you are not going to be able to build big…

Started by sohail khan

0 Feb 9, 2015

What right have we, as fans,

slowly and at a low There is a curse that idolized and admired? We all admire idols, and people in the spotlight who are not like for one r…

Started by pera nomal

0 Feb 4, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022