do you realy belive that one day we well can open minds and all peeople start to belive that doen;t metter where we was borne, with collor our skin have, with religion we belive, the money that we have,,,
all of us can respect with other.. admire..care...after realize that we are one part of all?
we are the same font of lithe??
cold be possible?
good bless us
vania

Views: 63

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe it can happen, but it will take a lot of time and even more effort.
People should see that differences in color or religion etc. are not important.
When people should talk to eachother they would see that we are all equal even in our differences.

Blessings,
Jurgen

thank to your answer
god worme you heart
vania
ofcourse, and I'll tell you something: the more people realy believe this, the more it will become our reality. It's the only thing missing! People beliving it beyond any doubt...but...we are getting there;)
be well

than you to show me your point of viw..
of course i do belive too.. it's so obvius ...
well..this mens that i'm not a dreamer.
worme regards
vania
I agree and is why I will be promoting membership of iPeace where I can; the more people who just know such a group is here maybe enough to make them think a little more. I sort of said my piece ;) in another post :D

great:
god bless you
vania
Yes, one person at a time, one day at a time! When I see the world-wide appeal of people like the Dalai Lama or Desmond Tutu; and the continued popularity of 'John Lennon' songs, I see it as 'proof' of a growing movement to put PEACE & COMPASSION FOR ALL BEINGS back into our collective daily conciousness. Please don't be mistaken by thinking I am speaking about religion; rather, I am referring to basic human values that transcend all cultures and countries.
Thank you for posting the question - it is question to reflect on, as we go about our daily lives.

Best wishes to all,
Jan
juan,
it's so beautiful your replay ..thank you for it.
whem we make questions we also grow upo with some answers..
good bless you

rob,
thank you to answer me...
i do as you hope for a better wold ...is hard i know...
but we must need to keeping think and do our best for it ..don't you thing?
muth peace in your heart
vania

I am sure it will happen. Maybe we won't see it in this life, but it will. There are a movement of  mindfullness that is growing on and on. I'm sure it will continue to grow. A part of our work is to keep hoping. And to act as if it was possible. Then it will be. 

Namaste, blessings, 

Isabelle

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022