Witnesses and Chinese physicians reveal that the Falun Gong practitioners in death camps in China are being killed for their organs, which are sold and transplanted at enormous profit. Their bodies are cremated on site to destroy the evidence

You can help:
Speak to your friends, family, colleagues, and
elected officials. Speak to media and ask them
to cover this story.

For information on Falun Gong www.falundafa.org.
More info to help stop this persecution www.clearharmony.net
Online petition at http://petition.fofg.org.uk/organharvesting

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a group or a team is stronger then parts.
we can be stronger together, but... falun gong canot join a political entity, as you wrote.
we can speak to politicians about the persecution, but we don't enter politics.
i said i don't enter politics. what i mean is that politicians usually enter politics because self interests and the need of power.
actually almost everything today can be called "politics".
so when i use "politics" in it's varied variations, such as "iPeace" for example, my interest is to tell the people about the evil things, in this way they can recognize & oppose it.
more people will recognize it, less people will cooperate whith it and maybe other good things will develop.
so you can see that my initial starting point when i act is entirely different from the starting point of the "politician". i don't seek power & self interest... what i want is to help those people, that's all.

While Falun Gong is practiced openly in 70 countries, today in its homeland of China it is subject to severe human rights violations. The scale and scope of abuses taking place make it possibly the largest religious persecution in the world today.

Falun Gong is a traditional Chinese spiritual discipline that is Buddhist in nature. It consists of moral teachings, a meditation, and four gentle exercises that resemble tai-chi and are known in Chinese culture as “qigong.” The latter are a truly unique, and very much enjoyable, way to improve the health and condition of one’s body.
Beijing's campaign of persecution against Falun Gong spiritual movement in fact is rooted in the ideological differences between the ruling Communist Party (a Western import) and the traditional Chinese cultural heritage.

The main tenets of Falun Gong is "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance", whilst the underlying foundation of Communist Party is class struggle. Traditional Taoism believes in the cultivation of mind and body for "Truthfulness or ultimate Truth," while Buddhism emphasizes on "Compassion or Benevolence". Finally the Confucianism seeks "Forbearance and Tolerance" as well as other virtues. These are timeless values throughout Chinese civilization, posing a challenge to the new comer: Western Communism.

Since 1950s, the Communist Party has been waging campaigns in an effort to eradicate Chinese culture, hence the "Great Cultural Revolution" which has burned most of the old temples, classic books/arts/relics, and denounced Confucianism. Falun Gong symbolizes a revival of Chinese culture and is thereby intolerable by the regime.
Perhaps the most unlikely, and hopeful, of developments during the years of suppression in China has been a dynamic, creative cultural exploration on the part of Falun Gong everywhere.

many students of Falun Gong have found themselves smitten with traditional Chinese culture. Many describe a newfound sense of appreciation, and at times, downright fascination, with the cultural heritage out of which Falun Gong was born.

That cultural heritage, notably, harkens back to an era before communist rule. And, as many see it, to a heritage that is irreconcilably different from that of Chinese Marxist-Leninist thought.

Whereas the legacy of premodern Chinese thought celebrated a harmonious alignment of self with nature, the cultivation of virtue, the embrace of calm and quiescence, and a piety towards “heaven,” communist rule in China has extolled the likes of “class struggle,” atheism, “fighting against nature,” and the displacement or outright destruction of traditional thought and culture. (Indeed, some scholars hold that Falun Gong by dint of its very Chineseness was perceived as an ideological threat to China’s Marxist rulers.)

Thus in recent years many of the Falun Gong have been exploring their cultural roots, often to colorful effect.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022