As I said earlier,, my mission in ipeace is to create an atmosphere of coexistence between people around the world and Muslims ,,
In your opinion.. What both parties could do to bridge the gap between east and west? Between Muslims and people from around the world?
Ps: I'm gonna use every thought to complete the project :)

Views: 33

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

both parties could recognize that we should conflating and not co-exist.

I know that co-existence has positive message, but when you think of it co-existence can be achieved by separation (like the Israeli Wall and once to be the Berlin walls.)

co-existance can be static while reality is a flowing stream of human inversions and creations.

So instead of co-exist we should confluent and join our energies into one shared future of all of us for all our children.
thx Nri Bar On for your reply .. do you know i havent thought of it that way before ,, i think you are right ,, people shouldnt just tolerate each other ... they also should accept and share .. and this cant work without a proper education ..
thx mary for your reply ,,
you are absolutely right .. EDUCATION is the key ,, developing minds that can differ between what is right and what is deceiving is important ,, and this is well know at my area and we already working on it ,,
thx again ,,
OMG I am glad sum1 startd a discussion liek this up its sooo interesting
I agree with evrythng you guys are saying

and i strongly hold the view that both partys have to make slight chnges and try to understand each other rathar than tryn to pik out each others bad points all the time !!!!!!

keep the faith
God Bles
wow deep words

nd i like da whole one on one talking thing i realy do understand that !!!!!!!!!

i dnt knw abou ny1 else but im very much a people person lol so i like meeting new people making as many frends as i can nd i like diversity and culture in all religion so the whole " you stay on your side and me on mine" i wud rather not have to be honest !!!!!!!!!!

hmmm need to thnk abou the last question of yours tho lol will definatly thnk abou it and gve my view but rite nw my heds in my uni wrk lol
hi salma ,, welcome as afriend ,, i see you are exited about the idea and that is good ,,
provide us of what do u think about the word coexistence and Islam ,,

thx again
well said BayLaurel ....good thinking ,,
as i said before ,, i want to make or start sth good ,, so i thought of coexistence as a start ,, but i see each and every one of you come with a more beneficial way to communicate ,,

your last Question is deep and very true ,,

thx again

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022