Mankind has come to a crossroads. We have reached a dead end and must choose between taking a right or left turn. Some will simply flip a coin, some others will follow the person closest to them, a few might try to stand still as long as possible, and hopefully many will inquire from within their own higher self, as to which turn to take.

It is obvious that if we continue as before, we will be choosing to self destruct, possibly taking the planet and all living things with us. The warnings are clearly stated, as the wake up calls are inching up to an eerie silence, with faint whispers saying, “I told you so!”

We are without excuse, and the only people left to pamper anyone still reaching for one, are the ones still whining, complaining, and blaming. Those who know better will not even tolerate themselves lingering in the same company. They will compassionately excuse themselves away from such toxic ill health, in order to preserve their own health and well being. They care and are concerned, yet is staying aware of what works and what does not. This minority lives in peace and self assurance, certain that they will know which turn to take at every crossroad.

And I can hear the majority asking, “Who are these people, and how did they get so smart?”

Well, if you really want to know the answer, just keep reading with a willing heart and mind. Reconsider putting any worth at all to the things you are hearing outside yourself, until you have considered the worthiness of the higher voices speaking from within you. You just may find it to be no contest. You just might resolve that nothing was as it seemed, and most of the things you were listening to were only distractions, keeping you from what is really true, and what really works.

Distractions began when daddy said we were bad, when mommy said we were good, and when the T.V. said we needed to look or be a certain way, in order to fit in with the rest. From there, distractions grew to be the accepted way of living our life. We forgot about our innocent unique youthfulness, while accumulating distractions that would eventually lead us to a dead end and a crossroad.

Now, the crossroad has only two choices to choose from. Yes, it can be narrowed down to simply two choices: the left, or the right; to follow the one next to you, or follow your higher, wiser self. There may be a very large convincing group going the way of the one next to you, yet to follow your own higher self, there will be a very few, possibly only you.

Many times we will think we are smart, or at least right, for following someone else, even what we assumed as a Godly person, a powerful authoritative figure, or those we so desired for them to love and accept us, simply for following along. I have tried this many times in my life and each time I eventually hit a dead end and had to choose again at the crossroad.

Sometimes, most times, I just chose a different person to follow, ignoring my own higher self and what it was trying to say. This continued until a curious thought drove me to explore what might be brewing within my own self. It took courage to break away from what others would think about me if I dared to disregard the outer world and listen only to what stirred from within my own self. It took guts to look people in the face and smile, as I chose not to follow the accepted path, or even want to be accepted for pretending that I was trying to follow it. At this decision in my life, an entirely new and fascinating adventure began, as the first stirring I felt and allowed myself to seek and experience was PEACE! This was the beginning stage of discovering the higher part of myself.

There really is no right or wrong way to discovering our higher self. It could take a lifetime exploring every traditional socially accepted avenue before daring to turn around and go it alone in an opposite direction. Each of us has our own unique way of finally coming to the conclusion that no one knows better than our own inner knowing. They will know best for themselves, yet for our own self, only we, individually, will know for sure. It may seem lonely at first, until a realization assures that we are our own best friend, that understands when no one else can. And even if we dare to make a decision, by simply flipping a coin, that alone could be a choice in following our higher self. Chance, to me, is destiny, and random, is only an illusion.

Of course, there will be precious occasions when we encounter others that blend nutritionally well with our own special uniqueness, and these are blessed times to cherish and be grateful for. These are usually the ones who choose to follow their own unique higher self, as well.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile