Greetings!
It has been interesting... for me this past week has been a period of intense introspection. I wanted to bring to this forum a discussion concerning the predictions of a UFO sighting in October, as presented by Blossom Goodchild. Although there appeared to be no 'mass sighting' of a UFO as proclaimed for October 14th - the idea does create some wonderful opportinites to extend our consciousness.... and to bring PEACE to our hearts and minds.

Consider...
How would YOU present yourself to an intelligent being?
How would YOU represent and descibe humanity on Earth?
What are your realities and therfore, you RESPONSIBILITIES as a citizen of EARTH?

The things that stand out for me concernig the October 14th prediciton is the REALITY that the Universe is teaming with intelligent life. For many, we live in a society where we rely exclusively on our traditional senses to provide the burdon of 'proof' of what is 'real' to us.

The reality is that we are in constant contact with life outside the planet and we have been throughout our history. The notion of 'first contact' I feel will be something that happens more on an individual basis. Have you noticed that many of those who observe a UFO state that it was as if it appeared 'for them' to see? Or that the observer made some kind of telepathic 'connection' through the craft 'blinking' or moving closer? It's fascinating stuff and these feelings are, in fact, based on truth. They can observe you (even from what we consider phenomenal distance) and they can create telepathic links.

What is actually great about the whole Blossom Goodchild thing is that, perhaps first and foremost, she had the courage to trust her intuition and her source. She should know that everything happens, or doesn't, for a reason. Secondly, that the resulting worldwide phenomena created a linking of like minds and intention - something we will need to see more of in the future. Thirdly, it got the entire world - believers, skeptics, politicians and everyone in between - seriously thinking and debating the existence and likelihood of intelligent life outside the planet. This, in effect, has raised our conscious awareness. It has helped many come closer to the inevitable reality of the existence of intelligent life outside the planet. This will make it easier for a mass-contact to occur as the 'seed' has now been planted among the general populace. It is an opportunity to unitie and bring a mass consciousness of PEACE to our planet and to the universe.

So, for these reasons, I would suggest that we have, infact, had our 'first contact'. It is only natural if an intelligent race were to make themselves present, they would do if first by creating awareness of their existence, which, I believe, they achieved.

As for actual physical sightings MUFON, the world's largest scientific UFO reseach society, receives in North America alone about ten reported sightings A DAY. This is not to mention those who see something and DO NOT report them officially to MUFON. The web is now full of photographs and videos of anomalous cloud formations and even amazing pictures of UFO encounters released from Britain and the former Soviet Union. And now, perhaps now more than ever before in our history, ordinary citizens of Earth are looking up unto the heavens and projecting their energy in welcome embrace.

The 14th of October was the equivalent of breaking down the 'Berlin Wall' of separation, silence and cover-up. Humanity can now begin to talk more and explore the wonderful possibilities of becoming part of a larger Federation of Free Worlds in the Galactic Community.

So please, do not blame, evaluate or consider what has occurred (or not occurred as some may see it) as a loss or setback. Go within and find the answers and make the contact for yourself! Be discerning, develop your abilities beyond the traditional senses and know the future IS within you! Find your peace and find your love and remember... We ARE on our way!
Indigo World

Views: 8

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
yesterday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022