Message from Siron – 10/28/08 – ET Contact

Channeled by: Commander Adama

All messages from other beings are received by Adam via direct telepathic communication with aid from telepathic implants he has received that secure a “crystal clear” connection.

CA: “Hey Siron. How are you doing today? I would like to take this time to ask you a question about “ET” contact. Will it ever happen? And if so when? Why? How? Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.”

SIRON: “Hello and Greetings Adam! I am doing fantastic as so are you. Ah, ET contact, the thought that is currently on everybody’s mind. Well, it depends on what you mean about ET contact. If you mean a massive ET ship event, or a mass ET contact, or just your average ET ship sightings, I do not know. Of course, for now I know that you are referring to a massive worldwide ET ship event that will undeniably show proof that “ETs” and “UFOs” are in fact real. This event is a real planned event. Of course, knowing the absolute timing of it is something not known. A timeframe has been established though it is not one we can publically state. All anyone needs to know is that an event such as what you have in mind is going to happen within the very near future. All of the happenings that you see around the planet right now are all related and connected to one another. The question is what domino piece will cause the rest to fall. That is what we are anticipating right now. Once that domino piece has started the process’ of change, then that is when we are allowed to intervene as decreed by your Spiritual Hierarchy. All is well when it comes to our intervention. There are some clauses in cosmic agreements that secure humanities place in becoming the miracles you all so desperately need. Our arrival, at first in the close distance and then becoming more physical and interactive is right around the corner. To use a metaphor, you are on one side of the door and we are on the opposite side of that same door.”

CA: “Wow that is great news! So a profound ET ship event is in the works of manifesting into our third dimensional collective reality. I cannot wait! What about First Contact? When will that happen?”

SIRON: “Let me first define First Contact for all. “First Contact” is the event in which we physically interact with you face to face. It is the “First Contact” of direct interaction, not a distant interaction via our ships that we have been showcasing for the past couple of decades. As for a more detailed perspective, this event is a mass ET ship and personnel event meaning MANY of our ships AND personnel will be appearing in your skies and subsequently landing upon your wondrous existence! Now when talking about this event, many things are problematic when trying to express the point at which it can manifest into your collective reality. As I was talking about the domino effect prior, this event can be foreseen as the last domino of that change. Many things on your world need to be dealt with accordingly. Changing and replacing your monetary, financial, governmental, political, societal, and ego-ic systems are of the foremost importance. Intertwined with what I have just stated is the planetary and universal realizations of how things work and operate. Succeeding those aspects of change on your planet then comes our First Contact event. What is its purpose? To help and assist your planet and its inhabitants in understanding, comprehending, and realizing the truth of your existence and that a new era of life within your galaxy is going to start. One solely based upon love, peace, and joy. As decided and chosen by all persons involved within their respective pre-birth agreements (soul contracts), all participants know of these events and the magnitudes of how important this experience is, to be placed on a path of higher dimensional knowledge and understanding which subsequently will catapult all into a higher dimensional physical/etheric existence. Complex, indeed, yet understood by all who have chosen that path.”

CA: “Quite the amount of information to digest. Thank you for all of your detailed responses so far. I have one last question for today’s sitting. Is there any message you have that could benefit those on planet who are not very patient and are frustrated and doubtful due to the October 14th ET ship no show?”

SIRON: “Very good and important question! For some, the lack of that event not fully coming to fruition was very “personal” to many people. It has frustrated, created doubt, and hurt many as well. What is the constant to all of those feelings and emotions however? It is something they have chosen to experience and inhibit. Your world is based upon two things, monetary value and ego. It is either or. Those who react negatively to when things do not happen the way they want them to, that is simply their ego informing them to become upset and at times “wild” because their own personal wants did not manifest. The third dimensional ego was designed off of becoming very selfish, because the chaotic nature and doubtful qualities society has “entrusted” to others will create more of the same, which amplifies the, what you call, “negativity” further increasing the veracity of it within the collective consciousness of humanity. Or, simply put, the ego is designed to spread “negativity” back into the system further creating division between others. Do not worry, judge, doubt, or hate the way some things may end up turning out. All is well and all expectations will happen! That is guaranteed. Patience needs to be learned by most and fully understood, and the wait will not be a major factor for implementing these experiences into your reality.”

CA: “Quite the answer Siron! I am sure this information will be glad to be heard by many ears. Thank you for all of your responses.”

SIRON: “You are very welcome. I will take my leave now. Always know that we are here, and the time of our reunion is upon us.”

CA: “See you later.”

Commander Adama will be channeling 2 messages a day from his wide variety of ET and Spirit contacts. To stay current with the daily messages, or to look back at previous messages in the archive, please go to the following website:

http://www.gfol-channeled-messages.blogspot.com/

To view latest news and other updates, or to join the newest “GFOL Forum”, then please go to the following websites:

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com/gfolforum

Views: 2

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile