i will be very happy to exchange info on non computer educational games to teach peace and related issues to 8-15 years

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi,

the only references i know about non competitive and non computer games, is by looking on the websites & books dealing with non violence, especially NVC (Non Violent Communication) created by Marshall Rosenberg.Go there and you'll probably find some keys. I remember having meet some NVC association in France in a gathering, they had lots and lots of games for children, aiming to developp cooperation, also by group games. Hoping this will be useful!
have a lovely day.
Another "French connection", but for those of you who read the language a little, there is also : http://www.nonviolence-actualite.org/jeux_coop/jeux_coop.htm
Most of the games they have were originally imported from other countries, so you might find some of these near you.

But basically, I'd just suggest typing "cooperative games" on a search engine (and if google's lack of concern for privacy gets in your nose you can try Clusty.com, which isn't bad at all). I just tried it now : first link was to Wikipedia on the subject (ok, I just checked it and it's not the most helpful ressource on the subject, but...), and the second to a downloadable "Guide to Cooperative Games for Social Change" (http://www.freechild.org/gamesguide.htm), and there were many, many others...!

Cheers,

(hi again Marion, en passant ; I followed the link to here from your page... ;o) )

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022