I have nothing to say right now: nothing about Palin, nothing about McCain, nothing about Obama. We keep hearing the word "change" in the news. It sounds like people are ready for something that is not loaded with corruption and greed.

Greed: it's always going to be there, whether we like it or not. However, there are those people who fight against greed, and fight for a good reason.

Greed for oil: the reality of the matter is, the United States will not stop until all of the oil reserves are depleted, and when they are depleted, they have no choice but to panic.

Panic: it's what will happen. Once all of the oil within U.S. hands is depleted, what next? Will the president declare war on Venezuela?

Venezuela and Bolivia have both expelled their U.S. ambassadors from their countries. It doesn't surprise me. What does surprise me is that Russia has initiated a series of military exercises in Venezuela using two long-range bombers.

Hugo Chavez has announced that Venezuela will hold four Russian warships and 1,000 Russian soldiers within his country's boundaries.

When will the madness stop?

When oil is depleted, who is going to fight who?

With what utensils?

With sticks?

With rocks?

Or are people finally going to realize that fighting is not worth it?

I wish it were so, but people are always going to want to fight, to want to disagree with each other. I guess I am a cynic when I say that people won't learn. However, it is not up to the government to be so nice as to say "I'm done fighting."

In fact, it is up to whoever feels is in his right to flee from hate, to flee from military exercises, and to flee from hate for other countries.

I believe it is through the cooperation of all colors of people that unity is possible.

Anything war can do, peace can do better.

If McCain wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years, let him. But do not be his pawn, and do not feed his machine.

If McCain wants U.S. soldiers to keep dying, let him do what he wants to do.

But if you disagree with him, do not support him in any way shape or form. It is through not supporting any great injustice that people make a real change in a society.

There are those who believe I am idealist. I am not. I am a young person, but I feel it is in my right to speak out.

Peace, love, and have a good night.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dearest Friend of Hope for Peace: Trust me when I say that age has nothing to do with wisdom and intellect. I believe you make a worthy point when you say, "I believe it is through the cooperation of all colors of people that unity is possible". Probably, compared to you, I would be considered early middle age-- the former in that I have reached the age of wisdom. In Judism, the age is wisdom is the age of 40 years young and older. Regardless, of age, you make an observation that worthy to be denoted: color, race, religon, cultural differences may always be over come by the power of love. We need only open our hearts to love and understanding~ Thanks for sharing-- Be sure to enjoy International Peace Day by doing and being an active participant in the cause--
Thank you Emm, for sharing. If you like listening to music, please join my group, Music Lovers: http://ipeace.ning.com/group/musiclovers
Much peace to you!
Emm Dee B. said:

Dearest Friend of Hope for Peace: Trust me when I say that age has nothing to do with wisdom and intellect. I believe you make a worthy point when you say, "I believe it is through the cooperation of all colors of people that unity is possible". Probably, compared to you, I would be considered early middle age-- the former in that I have reached the age of wisdom. In Judism, the age is wisdom is the age of 40 years young and older. Regardless, of age, you make an observation that worthy to be denoted: color, race, religon, cultural differences may always be over come by the power of love. We need only open our hearts to love and understanding~ Thanks for sharing-- Be sure to enjoy International Peace Day by doing and being an active participant in the cause--

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022