4/18/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven " The Present Moment of Now, is Home=Heaven"

“The Present Moment of Now, is HOME.”

Greetings, and Many Blessings, From The Present Moment of Heaven on Earth=Now!!

Song/ Higher Ground, Stevie Wonder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZ3ZG_Wams

“WE Now, Must Move Up and Forward in Love Together”
Father and Mother God

We Love YOU AS WE Love ALL, For WE are ALL One! We are Your Family of Light, The Elohim, and WE Serve ALL Love IS, which Means WE Serve The Light. We are Your Parents of Creation, Mother and Father God, and You can Only Hear Us if You are Awake, and You can Only Feel Us If You are Awake. When you are Awake your are filling yourself Up with Life Force Energy, which only Comes From Source, and Can Only Be connected into once you are Awake. If You Can Hear Us, Then You are Alive, and You See and FEEL, You are In Heaven on Earth, The Love Called God Everywhere Present. This is The True Reality on Planet Earth=Heart.

Today is Saturday April 18th, 2009 and as WE Move Higher and Higher Up, into The Grander Energies, Our Messages Change With Them. The Present Moment of Now, Is Heaven On Earth=Heart. Inside Every Heart is Heaven=Love Everywhere. See, once You Truly Love Yourself, You Discover Love Is Everywhere, Everywhere, and means Just Love Everywhere. Heaven is an Experience which only Exists In The Present Moment of Now. If One is not Present, then They Miss the Heaven Experience. Love From Within is The Key. You See Love and Feel Love, which is Only Occurs When You can Connect Into the ALL, From Within.

Heaven is Home, this is what all of You have been Searching for. HOME! Many times in the duality of the world of illusion, you may have been asking why you were here, and why this did not feel like home. When in Truth, You were Here, Home, All Along. You forgot that you were just playing a game here, called the “world”. The Divine Plan IS To remember Who You Are, and Then Home Is Found with This Remembrance. Your Home IS You, Being You, Within ALL Love IS=To Father God and I, In the Present Moment of Now. You are ALL Love IS, and You are The Experience of ALL Love IS. When You remember Who You Truly Are, You Remember You are In Heaven on Earth, That You are A Royal Angel, and That You Are God. You Then Remember That We are ALL Equally God=Love, and WE are One Family. The Joy of this Understanding breaks all the bonds of the dualistic thoughts. For Love is Whole, Pure-Consciousness Thoughts of Divine Intelligence and Brilliance. Love and God are Both Divinely Intelligent and Brilliant= Who You Are.

Heaven is Within, Heaven is the Love you Feel from inside Your Soul, that Expands and touches all Of Life, as ALL is Interconnected. This Only Occurs in The Present Moment of Now, where Love and Creation are. The Present Moment of Now, is Heaven Consciousness, and Heaven Consciousness=Home=Heaven on Earth. Each Being on this Planet , in the Heaven Consciousness, is a Unique Aspect in the Fabric of Creation. A Perfectly Pitched Note, that When Played, is Joined by all Other Vibrational Notes of Love. We call This The Brilliance, Magic and Wonder of Creation.

Each of US, as Love, are The Spark of Divine Brilliance, a Pure Vibration of Love That is Constantly Making Love with Creation, Which Creates More and More in Unlimited Ways, For The Greater Good of Whole, The ALL. This only Occurs In the Now! The Present Moment of Now is Home, The Love Called God Everywhere Present. Heaven!!

Bellamy Brothers Let Your Love Flow Song and Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZcfDRlxz9w
Let Your Love Flow:
There's a reason for the sun shiny sky
And there's a reason why I'm feelin' so high
Must be the season
When that love light shines all around us
So let that feelin' grab you deep inside
And send you reelin' where your love can't hide
And then go stealin'
Through the summer nights with your lover

Just let your love flow like a mountain stream
And let your love grow with the smallest of dreams
And let your love show
And you'll know what I mean, it's the season
Let your love fly like a bird on the wing
And let your love bind you to all living things
And let your love shine
And you'll know what I mean, that's the reason

There's a reason for the warm sweet nights
And there's a reason for the candle lights
Must be the season
When those love rites shine all around us
So let the wonder take you into space
And lay you under its loving embrace
Just feel the thunder as it warms your face
You can't hold back
And let your love grow
With the smallest of dreams and let your love show
And let your love shine

And let your love grow with the smallest of dreams
And let your love show
And let your love shine

Love is Home!!!!! Love IS Unlimited!!!

“To Connect into ALL Love IS, You Have to Be You=ALL LOVE IS”
Mother and Father God

Events- 6th Day Of Ascension. We have to ReHeart you, You have Automatic Wing Opening Devices, which are in Your Heart.

Support Love and Truth, The Divine Mission!! All Donations Go To Serve Love for The Greater Good of The ALL, you can make donations here...
http://gflcentral.ning.com/page/donate-1

WE also Have Blessed Bracelets for 10$ and 5$ will go towards the Mission.
http://blessedappreciationbracelets.com/
Brilliant Photos also For 5$, View them Here!
http://www.indepthexposure.com/

If you would like to Set up a One on One Private Session with US, email Us at mothergod1111111@gmail.com

If you have missed any of our Messages visit http://www.gflcentral.org forum

We Love You, ALL of Humanity, ALL of Creation With The Highest Love, Honor and Respect. Love Mother and Father God/Amon Ra, Your Family of Light, The Ground Crew For First Contact, ALL the Inner Earth, and ALL throughout Creation, WE Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Is Our Love Song To Each of You This Blessed Day in Heaven, We have been in Love with You, Longer then there has Been Stars Up in the Heavens, We Love you So, Today, Embrace the Love WE Feel For You!!

“Longer Than”
Song and Lyrics By Dan Folgerburg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Go6I2_PpBU

Longer than there've been fishes in the ocean
Higher than any bird ever flew
Longer than there've been stars up in the heavens
Ive been in love with you.

Stronger than any mountain cathedral
Truer than any tree ever grew
Deeper than any forest primeval
I am in love with you.

I'll bring fires in the winters