5/23/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven " A Way out of the infinite loop"

5/23/09
11:29am

Update
“A Way out of the infinite loop”

“The Eternity Template has entered into the Consciousness, to Rewrite the DNA/RNA within Humanity!!”

“Love Letters from The Present Moment of Now, Heaven On Earth”

“Who cares about illusion? It was an illusion. Waking Up into True Reality, Now thats Living LIFE REALLY.” Mother God

Love from the Galactic Federation of Light, The Company of Heaven, and From Galactic Central, here in the San Luis Valley of Colorado. We Are Your Family of Light, Your Earth Allies, and on the Ground Representatives for First Contact. We Are also The Overseers of Planet Earth=Heart, as She Makes Her Transition into A Star Seed Nation. Also Present With You is Us, Your Parents of Creation and Beyond..Mother and Father God. WE are Fulfilling Our Responsibilities to You by Creating an Opening for Your Ascension out of the infinite loop, called duality, and Back to the Original Source in Creation, The Eternally Present Moment of Now.

Greetings, Many Blessings, Miracles, and Many Many Magical Synchronostic Events. Today is Saturday May 23rd, 2009. We are at the Midpoint of the of the 6th day of Creation. Here is an excerpt on the Mayan Dates By 2009 on the Sixth Day (corresponding to the Renaissance and the beatnik/hippie time period of 1952-72), consciousness will overcome technology completely and our larger minds will merge with computers to produce such phenomena as teleportation, time travel and age reversal.
On the Sixth Night in 2010, we have total bliss for 360 days. We'll be back to our roots, attuned to an organic value system. On the Seventh Day, the "Universal Consciousness" cycle which begins on Feb. 10, 2011 and lasts 100 days, we will finally know ourselves as co-creators with God (though some will achieve this state sooner.) Anything we can possibly dream of already exists in the mind of God. As we discover more and more about the inner workings of Creation, this truth will be known by all. Some will fall by the wayside and become "mulch" for future growth, however, as consciousness accelerates too rapidly for them to grasp.
This grand cycle affects not just Earth, but the entire Universe, which is evolving alongside us. What happens after the end of time? Time and space will slip away as solid measurements. The best example Lungold could give is portrayed in the film, "What Dreams May Come," in which thought creates instant manifestation. Meanwhile, he advises not investing in anything that lacks integrity, such as the stock market, and to get out of the way as our culture falls--similar to what happened in Rome. It also helps to attune yourself to the daily flow of creation through the Galactic Astrology Mayan Calendar and Conversion Codex (available on www.mayanmajix.com). This also shows you how to figure out your Mayan birth sign and life assignment (different from Jose Arguelles' version). Knowing your essential purpose and the intention for each day attunes you to your intuition, which puts you in sync with the flow of Creation and produces entrainment, or synchronization with All That Is.
For more information on this material, check out "The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness" by Carl Calleman. www.calleman.com
Ian Lungold passed from this realm on November 16, 2005, to continue his work from the other side. Ian's website is still there and updated regularly by those continuing his work. please see his website www.mayanmajix.com
SIGNIFICANT MAYAN CALENDAR DATES
Nov. 18, 2007 Beginning of Fifth Night: Destruction, challenge
May 16, 2008 Midpoint of Fifth Night …Sirian Wave
Nov. 12, 2008 Beginning of Sixth Day: Flowering, renaissance
May 11, 2009 Midpoint of Sixth Day
Nov. 7, 2009 Beginning of Sixth Night: Resting and fine-tuning
May 6, 2010 Midpoint of Sixth Night….
Nov. 2, 2010 Beginning of Seventh Day: Bliss
May 1, 2011 Midpoint of Seventh Day
Oct. 28, 2011 Completion of Seventh Day

We Understand that For All of Humanity to Understand they have been duped, dumbed down, and lied to is a hard pill to swallow. To come to understand that your whole life has been a lie, an illusion, and was not Real, is not an easy Truth to accept at first, But Very Very True. When Humanity can get to the understanding that this is in Fact the Truth, they can let it go, and break out of the glass ceiling, the 2 dimensional box. The lie was an imaginary glass ceiling, and once you break through, The Truth Sets You Free. All Humanity has been locked inside a box, and told that's all that existed. The Perfect Agenda for the illuminati, to keep you as slaves, keeping you in a box. As long as you were kept in the box, all was well for them, their game could continue. AS long as you had beliefs and rules that kept you separated from each other, then you would never discover YOU ARE EACH OTHER. They set up governments and school systems, corporations, a fake science that only explored the box, and religions to keep you confused and isolated. They figured out how to manipulate your DNA/RNA Programming so that you would continue to be a slave, and to keep you in continuance with the illusion. You can literally say you have been like zombies, taught to feed the illuminati's own 2 dimensional thoughts and lies, for 13 Millenia.

Chicago Saturday Song

“We Have Shown Up and We are Offering You A Way out of the Infinite loop, but this is Humanity's choice.”

“We are Here to Share the Absolute Truth With Humanity, Who Are, In Truth God. Humanity Being God, is what the illuminati did not want them to know. Well, WE Are Sharing this Truth With You, That You Are God. Now It's Up To Each of You To Reclaim this Truth, By Standing UP.” Mother and Father God

“There are 12 Million of Us from The Star Ships that Are Now All Awakened on Planet Earth=Heart [These are Fully Awakened Beings, not Baby Gods, which is Where Humanity is At]. If they have not awakened they are now back on the ships already [Except for a couple of stubborn few, who we are working with].” Mother and Father God

Father God's quote is, “I smoke it all and let God sort it out, Thats is what I do to Equality. Love is One Energy=ALL of US. We Stand in Everything, in the Center, and We Give This all Away. We Are Everything. “

What has Occurred Behind the scenes is that Father God and I came into illusion, or what some refer to as the matrix [Similar to the Matrix Movie, an excellent reference point to how the dream machine/matrix was manipulated]. Now, AS Pure Consciousness Energy, Spirit, we have Broken through the illusionary matrix, and broke the glass ceiling of isolation and separation. So Now, this is shattering like broken glass. The glass houses are falling down in a domino effect. What Happens when you break glass, it shatters. Well, the illusionary matrix was just this, a glass house, illusionary. There was no way for anything to prevent our Arrival, and they have been hanging on by a fingernail, scrambling, because the inevitable was going to occur, once we were able to break through the programmed matrix, AND WE HAVE. Since we have Accomplished this we Have Brought in the New Template of Original Source, Or The Eternity Template, which is in your Spiritual DNA/RNA, to Reconnect into The Original Source Of Love. This is How you are Connected to Oneness and Being Alive. You are Love and Spirit. Within this Understanding, this is ALL THAT MATTERS. Love is here, Creation and Love Together are the Spark of a New Beginning, Always in the Now.

Solsbury Hill" Peter Gabriel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMwn_hnoS5Y&feature=PlayList&am......

Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
I could see the city light
Wind was blowing, time stood still
Eagle flew out of the night
He was something to observe
Came in close, I heard a voice
Standing stretching every nerve
Had to listen had no choice
I did not believe the information
(I) just had to trust imagination
My heart going boom boom boom
"Son," he said "Grab your things,
I've come to take you home."

To keep in silence I resigned
My friends would think I was a nut
Turning water into wine
Open doors would soon be shut
So I went from day to day
Tho' my life was in a rut
"Till I thought of what I'd say
Which connection I should cut
I was feeling part of the scenery
I walked right out of the machinery
"Hey" he said "Grab your things
I've come to take you home."
(Back home.)

When illusion spin her net
I'm never where I want to be
And liberty she pirouette
When I think that I am free
Watched by empty silhouettes
Who close their eyes but still can see
No one taught them etiquette
I will show another me
Today I don't need a replacement
I'll tell them what the smile on my face meant
"Hey" I said "You can keep my things,
they've come to take me home."

Here is a Quote from David Icke from his Book “Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is an illusion.”

“As the Energy of the Oneness pervades the matrix/illusion, the fear vibration dissolves and the Reality of it's captive [un]Consciousness is Transformed into [Eternal] Unity.”

Here is another Quote from this Book David Icke [Paraphrased with added words for more clarification] “When We Open Ourselves to the Eternal Consciousness, that We Truly Are, We Begin to See through the matrix/illusion and it loses its control over US. Those still caught in the illusion, See those that have stepped out of illusion into Eternal Consciousness, as people who are mad, dangerous, and extreme.”

“Go figure, who would say that Love Eternal is extreme? UHMMMM WE Wonder...? LOL... Stand Up, and Be The True Love You Are. AND you can Quote us On This.” Love, Mother and Father God

Events- This Message is Full of the events that are occurring in the Present Moment of Now. Creation is in Motion Children, Love is Here and Love Changes Everything.

If You would Like a Private Session with US, WE can Assist You through the Process, email us at mothergod1111111@gmail.com

If you Have missed any of our messages, you can visit our Ning Site Under Daily Messages at http://gflcentral.ning.com/

Your Donations Keep the Divine Mission and Flow Going..How to Donate, details here.. http://gflcentral.ning.com/page/donate-1

WE Love you with the Highest Love, Honor and Respect. WE Love you Unconditionally. Love Mother and Father God/Amon Ra, ALL your Family of Light, ALL your Angels, ALL the Elementals and Kingdoms therein, and The Ground Crew For First Contact. Be Love, and Say Love!! Now Is When Love Changes Everything. Be Happy and Be In Joy, and Feel Love Embrace you. Love is here, Love is here to Stay

Views: 4

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile