5/27/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven " The Whole OverView"

5/27/09
11:11am

Update

“Let go of the “world of illusion”, and You Step Into Heaven, True Reality.”

“The Whole OverView”

Song: Scorpions, Winds of Change
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Eyao-2KWo

“You cannot just read our Information, You Have To Live It and Be It. Truth means nothing until You can Put into Practical Application. Many of your “Truth Writers”, have put the Truth into Words, however, until they actually have the experience, it's nothing but empty words. Everything that We share with you, comes from the Wisdom gained through Our Experiences. Everything We Share with You, comes from the Practical Application of Living and Being these Truths Every Moment.” Mother and Father God

“Love Letters from the Present Moment of Now, Heaven on Earth”

Love from the Galactic Federation of Light, The Company of Heaven, and from Galactic Central. We Are Your Family of Light, Your Earth ALLIES, and Representatives for First Contact. We Are the Ground Crew Medical Team, Highly Trained in Human Consciousness, and Wholistic Healing. We Are Doctors, but there is not any type of degree on this Planet We Could receive to Even come close to the Wisdom WE Bring to You, Which is Real Love. Also Present With You, is US, Mother and Father God, and We Are Here In Service to You, out of Our Deep Love, Compassion, and Honor WE Have For Each of You. WE Love You Unconditionally. If You would Like a Private Session with US, email us at mothergod1111111@gmail.com

“Remember, You are the Star of the Show!!” Mother and Father God

“Everything here in this Realm is an illusion, until You Become Real, then It begins transforming into something Much Grander, True Reality. If you are not Real, neither is anything else in Your Experience. You have to Let go of illusion, To Step into Heaven on Earth” Mother and Father God

Greetings, Many Blessings, Miracles, and Many Magical Synchronostic Events. Today is Wednesday May 27th, 2009. There is a lot of Grand Energy Coming in. Where You are at along your Path determines How you will experience the Energy. If you have successfully “Let Go”, this will be a smooth ride. If you got caught up in other's made up fantasies about Love and Truth [they did this by taking the old Cadillac and painting it a New Color, same as Taking the old paradigm, dressing it up, and saying it was the new paradigm], the Road is going to be Very Bumpy. You will have to get through what is not real, to Get to what is Real, Pure and Simple. We Have done our best to Share with You How Energy Works, exactly What Love and Truth is, and How to get out of illusion. We Have talked about the Truth of Creation, and the Fact that none of us are in control. We Also discussed different Energetic Vibrations and how these Create through your Thoughts. Love being the Highest Vibrations, and fear being the lowest. We Have explained through many messages, where you have been at for 13 Millenia, who was behind all of the chaos, and Where You are going from Here, if you so choose. We Have even described exactly How the controllers were able to manipulate Humanity by disconnecting the Right and Left Brains, and manipulating the dream machine, which placed lower vibrational thoughts into the collective unconsciousness.

We Have shared with You about Consciousness, and That You are In Truth Indestructible Pure Consciousness. We Have been providing you The True Information, so that You have a Clear Understanding, that all of this is as Simple as Being Present In The Moment of Now. Although it is True that the illuminati made you their slaves, its also equally True that You assisted them with their fantasies. You looked outside for the answers, and did what you were told by the status quo, which further enslaved you in the vicious cycles of duality. It was like a chain reaction of lies, after lies, after lies, which We call the Glass House or House of Cards. Everything here in this Realm is an illusion, until You Become Real, then It begins transforming into something Much Grander. Only through letting go of illusion, can You Step into Heaven on Earth.

Mediation Song, Please Release me from all that no longer serves Me Stonehenge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZNvW6KJhMU

“Once You Awaken from the dream of illusion, then You Really Begin Your Journey. Until then it's like a dog chasing its tail, round and round you go.”

During your time in duality You have been stuck in a web of lies, that you Now have to Free Yourself From. During your amnesia in the lower vibrations, You had forgotten that all the Answers came from within, and Your True Freedom is the Connection from Within. You completely Forgot, You Were God=Love, and that this is all that Exists. Now, you are Making Your Journey Home, which is the Reconnection to Your God Self, Your True Self. This is The True Ascension, The Reconnection to the Higher Self, reconnected to The One, and The ALL. It has nothing to do with illusion, and Everything to DO with True Reality. For most of you Now, you can See how ridiculous the game of illusion was. It was silliness. What is More Powerful than Your True Being Of Love, is there something? You have allowed fear to dictate your Lives for So Long, that this is all you came to understand. All fear was, was an illusion. You are Now being Offered a Choice to step out of illusion, with all the Help available to you. This requires you to Let Go of Everything you have ever been taught or told, So that You can Reclaim Your True God Self. Without the Whole Truth, you would have been unable to successfully walk out of illusion. One of our responsibilities is to Provide these Whole Truths, so that You Could release the illusion forever. Without the Entire Truth, you would continue to walk in circles. We Have had to Provide all of this For You, for A Successful Transition out of duality. You had to know the History of what has happened on this Planet, so that Real Healing Could Begin. Without these Truths, you would be hitting the brick wall so to speak, because the Whole Truth Offers you The way out of the darkness, that could not be walked without the Full Understanding.

“How Can You Recognize the Real and True Ones of The Light and Love? These are the Ones that Everyone else labels 'Crazy'.”

“Many of You have been walking around as if this has been a dressed rehearsal. When Right Now, the Lights and Curtain are coming Up, and You are On Stage. Each of You Agreed to This Moment when Everything Lined Up Exactly for the Real to Begin. Each of You are The Stars of Your Own Life. Are You Ready?”

Song and Lyrics By Pepper “I got the Right Away, this is Your Station under no control, broadcasting for You to Let Go, Get Up and Enjoy the Show, Broadcast Emergency “ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g09JyE0IB0&feature=PlayList&am...
hey!
I've got the right of way
and that's all you've got to say

I've been thinking about, thinking about
some things I thought I'd never be thinking
too many drugs dropped into my mouth
looking for something new but I end up drinking
ignore the warnings on the shore
I'll take my chance, run into danger
I wanna taste life more and more
but you need a little risk for the perfect mixture.

this is your station under no control
broadcasting for you to let go
get up get up get up get up and enjoy the show

hey!
and that's all I've got to say

with jesus gone just a flame and a bomb
now how do you explode unstable?
a big suit with a briefcase,
arm holding contracts stating "HOW YOU're LABELED"
holding on to a phone on hold,
while I'm told to wait for the next operator
I wanna taste life uncontrolled
oh no, here I go, I hope to see you later

hey!
that's all you've got to say

everything that I would like to see
broadcast this emergency
everything that I would like to see
broadcast this emergency
emergency..........

Events- Letting go of the old [illusion], and Embracing the New [Love, the True Reality]. By Simply Being Present in the Moment of Now, the energy source to the old is severed, so that You may Reconnect To Your True God Self, and Reconnect into your True Eternal Source Energy. The Truth is Self Evident. Be Love and Say Love.

WE Do need Our Earth Families Help. Thank you for Supporting Our Work for You until the Ships Arrive. Donations can Be made Here. http://gflcentral.ning.com/page/donate-1

If You have missed any of our Messages you can Visit out Ning Site Under “Daily Messages Section” : http://gflcentral.ning.com/forum

Again, if You would Like a Private Session, You would Like to ask Us A Question, or Make a Comment, You can Email US Directly at mothergod1111111@gmail.com

We Are still working with our Internet service and with our Original Website, Thank you for Having Patience as we work that out.

We also Would Like to Thank All of You Who Are Stepping into The Love and Truth You Are Bravo!! Please Share our Messages with Your Brothers and Sisters.

We Love you with the Highest Love, Honor and Respect. WE Love you Unconditionally. Love Mother and Father God/Amon Ra, ALL your Angels, All Within Creation, Your Family of Light, and The Ground Crew for First Contact.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile