5/7/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven "The Galactic Flag has Been Planted"

5/7/09
11:05 am

Update

“The Galactic Flag has Now Been Planted”

“Love Letters from the Present Moment of Now, Heaven on Earth”

Love from the Galactic Federation of Light, The Company of Heaven, and From Galactic Central. We are Your Family of Light, Present Here In The Physical Manifest, To Walk With You Home into The Light. We are Here Representing the Love, Truth, and Light in its Grandest Most Pure Way, AS Well as Represent The Truth Of Who We ALL Are, AS One.

Definition of Heaven
An eternal state of communion with God, everlasting bliss, God, A condition or place of great happiness, delight, or pleasure,

Greetings, Many Blessings, Miracles, and Many Magical Synchronostic Events. Today is Thursday May 7th, 2009. We Keep Sharing with you to “Be Present in The Moment of Now.” We are Not sure how many more ways We Can Share this Truth, for You to “GET IT”. Once You Get This Understanding, You Are in Spirit. Being Present in the Moment Of Now is Simple, and Love Handles the Details. Gratitude is Good, Be Grateful For Everything. All Moments of Eternity are Blessed and Always Grander than the Moment before. Moments of Eternity are Stringed Together, Creating an Ever Expanding Symphony that has with it Unlimited Grandness within Each Note. The Present Moment of Now, Is Always Now, and is All that is In Existence. So does time really exist? No it does not, and there is no time in The Eternity of Heaven, because there is no separation of Energy. The New Earth all That Will Exist, is All of Us Together Uniquely Being As One in Balanced Harmonics. This is Creation and its only Function is Equal Love, Always Reflecting the Equality of Love back into the Highest Possible Experience or Expression For All Beings To Benefit Equally. This is the Moment to Moment of Now which is Eternity.

Love is the Greatest Gift A Being Can receive, For It Equates to Eternal Life from Source. AS Your Earth Allies and Represent ivies Of The Ground Crew Medical Team For First Contact, Our Mission is To Be the Light, Bring in the Truth, and Assist in the Establishment of Harmony and Balance. First Contact has Been a Process, the Ground Work has been Accomplished By Many for at Least the Last 50 Years. Father God and I Finding Each Other initiated the Events for First Contact To Occur that have greatly sped up the process. AS the Ground Work for the Manifestation for the Events occurred all of 2008 and early 2009. We Envisioned them in the Upper Realms for them To Manifest Here, As Energy Expressed within Creation. Sadly much has been ignored, However, The Lights Are Coming On, Ready or not.

AS the Ground Crew for First Contact our Responsibility is To Bring in the Higher Consciousness=Higher Energy of Unlimited Thought=Love=Creation. This is done through Vibration and is carried out by Words, Actions, Thoughts and Deeds of Pure Whole Truth, that We Share with You during Our Messages. We Are Always Present and Participating With Love , this is in your terms a 24/7 Job In Service to the ALL=LOVE. They also Call Us the System Busters, as Whole Truth breaks down all the dysfunctional lower vibrations. Currently the Incoming Energy Is Like Gold Being Poured into Planet Earth, We Call This Creation and Unconditional Love=Unlimited Thought. When Reconnection with Source Has Been Made, The Energy makes You Eternal Forever and Forever More, and You Step into Spirit. Through this Process of Source Energy Arriving all thoughts which do not Vibrate at the Level of Source=Spirit, are no longer a match. These dysfunctional thoughts that do not represent Wholeness are now breaking down, so that a New Paradigm That is in Perfect Harmony and Balance Can Be Achieved. Only Love Energy can Be and Exist in Perfect Harmony and Balance, because it is Free With the One, Meaning Free To Co-Create with Love for the Greater Good of The ALL= The One=Benefit to ALL.

A Mother God Story in My Awakening Journey on Planet Earth=Heart.

“ The Ones of Us that Currently Make up the Ground Crew for First Contact, have each been through quite a Journey to Find Each other. We Had to go through the duality experience ourselves, and then When We Reached the Point of the Divine Mission to go Full Speed Ahead, we all ended Up together. Prior to Reconnecting with each other here in the Physical Realm we not only were going through the duality experience, but were also preparing for the Mission. We were almost in secret on the Planet, as the Codes within Us were Activating our Awakening Process, this is when I really began to write.

I, Mother God, have always Loved to Write even as a young Girl here on Earth, this was my passion. I first began writing more Awakening Information back in 2005 and 2006. Then is when I Began Automatic Writing from My Higher Self as well as the Teams Above in the Ships. The Information I was receiving I had not experienced yet, however, what began being very noticeable was that I would Write a Piece and then after writing it, I would then have the experience, and they were like OH MY GOD Events. These were reconnecting me into My Feelings, and The Truth Of Who I Really Was. I was also Experiencing Synchronocity, I could Hear Love Speaking to Me from Everywhere With Messages, others would speak to me as if someone was speaking through them. Some of them never even remembered they had said something to me. This is when I Began documenting these and watching the Divine Plan Unfold. I Trusted Love Always and Love has Always Shown Up, as a Loving Guiding Energy, Guiding Me To My Destiny, Present Here with ALL of You, With Father God, and The Ground Crew Team.

Here is One that I Wrote in February of 06
An Extraordinary Painting in Words
[This Writing came through to me first as a Vision, then through The Whole Journey of Feeling and is How I experienced the Return to Love]

This was Written In Service to Love, By Me, MotherGod, Which was a personal Experience of Awakening and what it Feels Like, this was prior to My Reconnection with FatherGod Love MotherGod, it has been left in its original form
I am not really sure I have physically seen this painting before.....or it is a magnificent vision in my head......it keeps coming to me.....in flashes.....everyday I see it more and more...The painting is about 4ft high and 3 ft wide.....the majority of the painting exists, a very large hand.....with the index finger slightly curled upward......This hand has the markings of an old soul.......and human life lines.....markings...imprints.....the nails are clean....rounded....beautiful pink and white....older looking somehow.....the hand makes you feel, as you look at it in detail....that it is safe....gentle....warming sensations sweep over you...like soft waves from the ocean....as this feels like it is asking you...to come forward....in the top right corner is a rainbow.....the colors, as if you had never seen color so deepening before....it was reminding you of joy.......the colors made you feel......joyous......free....vibrant.....the colors so vibrant it feels like you meld together......on the left top corner you see a sun.....bright....almost blinding you....however you look past that and into the incredible warmth you are feeling...looking at this sun.....like times of playfulness, peacefulness,and unknown.....you bask in its healing.....in its knowingly love.....on the bottom of the painting I see you...as a representative for all....representing thousands of years....you see this come like a flash across your eyes....as you look...stare if you must.....you see all of history , comes flowing out of the painting ....this beautiful wonderful art.....showing you the tragedies-triumph, the suffering-healing, the tug-pull of life time of experiences.....all of different times ....but all merely the same....you feel all of this in your body...your heart...then through your soul.....a kind of physical terms....an orgasm....a body explosion....waves of expression of energy....you move through this centuries of time in seconds......you feel it, hold it, and then let it go.....as you look at the "totality"of the picture the whole.....you feel it talking with you ...speaking to you ...not that you hadn't noticed already.....but you hear a voice....in your language....and "it says" I have always been here for you waiting for all, all these years....you can see me now ....more then your species ever has.....take my hand.....its big enough...strong enough.... i HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE "TIME" BEGUN...I am calling for you and you have listened.....I AM SPEECHLESS......

The Writings I began back then, were a Preparation for The Task Right Now at Hand, AS We Represent Pure Whole Truth in Manifestation. Each of those Writings Came True, came into Fruition, and Guided me to The Present Moment of Now , connection to Higher Self and were Examples that when Love and Creation Come Together to Create, Grandness and More Grandness occur. Each of those Writings Helped Me Open Up the Doors For Love to Come Pouring In and To Be Expressed in its Highest Potential. Those Writings Assisted and Prepared Me to Be the Official Writer for The Ground Crew Team, To Assist Each of You Home into True Reality. Its Quite an Honor, I Love YOU ALL SO, Love Mother God

Putting the Flag on the Moon Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1B2UPkelNw

Events- The Universal Galactic Flag was Planted into Mother Earth Today. This is a Momentous Event, as it Marks the Victory of The Light, Your Freedom, Mother Earth's Destiny of a Star Seed Nation, Galactic Society and The Preparations for The Grand Event Set for Manifestation.

If you would like to schedule a One on One Private Session with Us, Email Us Directly At mothergod1111111@gmail.com To Schedule. As your Ground Crew Team WE are Highly Trained on Human Consciousness and Human Development and the Evolution Process. WE Share from Experience. As all the Processes you are in Now, we have already made it through most of them.

Support the Divine Mission and the Divine Flow Details Here http://gflcentral.ning.com/page/donate-1

Blessed Bracelets that Support the Divine Mission http://blessedappreciationbracelets.com/

Brilliant and Amazing Photos http://www.indepthexposure.com/

If you have missed any of our messages you can visit our forum at www.gflcentral.org

We Love you With The Highest Love and WE are Here With you,
So Be Love and Say Love, We Love you Unconditionally! Love Mother and Father God/Amon Ra, Your Divine Team, Your Family of Light , the Gift WE are Giving the Whole Planet, The Gift of ONENESS!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile