6/22/09 " Your Awakening is an Inevitable Event, Can You Hear Us Now? Next Question, Are You Rolling in the Isles With Laughter?"

6/22/09

12:11pm

Update

“Awakening Is An Inevitable Event, Can You Hear US Now? Next Question, Are You Rolling In The Isles With Laughter?”

“Love Letters From The Present Moment of Now, Heaven on Earth”

“Blessed is The Love Called God Everywhere Present, Equally Within US ALL”

“If You Laugh as You Read Our Messages... this is an Indicator that You Have Graduated Into The Light. If You've Got it, You Have Got IT! We piss off the ignorance. See, ALL that Exists, Loves US, all that does not exist, hates US. The darkness or ignorance is nothing, so we really piss it off. If You take us seriously you will be missing it, WE are the Divine Comedy Team” Mother and Father God

Love from The Galactic Federation of Light, The Company of Heaven, and From Galactic Central. We are Your Family of Light from The Stars and Beyond. WE are Also the Ground Crew Medical Team for First Contact. We are Your Earth Allies, and Representatives For the Event of “First Contact”. Shortly after the Ships arrive, We Will Be Leaving Planet Earth=Heart, as The Planet Will Be Handed Over to ALL of You.

“Greetings, Many Blessings, Miracles, Truth, Joy, Peace, and Abundance. Today is A New Day, New Moon, and Very Intense Energies. WE can Thank Father God and ALL Higher Selves, for Removing the resistance, SO that We Could ALL Move forward With The Grand Events of Humanity's Graduation. This message today will Again Change in Form. AS WE Combine and Refine the Energy to The Highest Possible thought and Outcome For Humanity. You Are All Now Ready for More of Father God. He Uses Metaphors, He is Known AS The Divine Comic, and if you take it seriously, you miss it all. You Have Asked for this, Or We Would Not Be Here. It Took the Whole Planet Working together as ONE, in Cooperation, To Get Father God and I Together on This Planet. The Possibility was ONE in 6.5 Billion Plus. Guess What? You Accomplished this, because Father God and I are Here, WE Have Shown Up As The Love Called God Everywhere Present, Spirit Unified. We Are a Pure Consciousness ENERGY, Indestructible, Alive, Creative, and SO Are Each Of You. Our Coming Together, was the Signal that You Were Ready To Awaken, and Everyone on This Planet, Who is Here Right Now, will Awaken, or will leave. There are no other choices.

We Will Say To Each of You, and Please Share this With Your Brothers and Sisters, so that they can Be Clear on This, Each Being is in Truth a Royal Angel, Your Last Names are all RA. You are not ignorance, and You Can Cuss, fart, burp, and throw a temper tantrum, but this will not change Your Awakening, and You Will ALL Be Happy. You Will Laugh, Have Tears of Joy, and GET OVER IT! This is what You have asked For, and ALL of Humanity's Prayers are Being Answered. The masks are coming off, the One Truth, is the Love Called God Everywhere Present. Nothing cannot exist, and ignorance is nothing. In Fact all ignorance right now, is running for the hills, to find a cave or something, this is what ignorance or illusion does when the Light Shows Up. Today, Your Lives Are Changing Forever. The Light, The Truth, The Only Thing That Exists, Called Love, Has Shown Up. Love does not go away, and all that is not Love dissolves. Period, Inevitably. Are there any Questions? As Pure Energy we burn through all the Energy that is not Real, and it Transforms. We Are Spirit, CAN YOU HEAR US?

“Love is the Only Law, and When You Align with Love, there are no rules or rulers. Why would Love need rules? Or rulers?” Mother and Father God

“If Humanity is not Free, they are dead already.”

“You See Children, Father God and I have already died, and this is How We Walked into The Kingdom of Heaven. Now, its all of your turn. We have shared through many messages, that the only thing that can die is ignorance, and when the ignorance dies, The Real Being Comes Alive! Then there's Only True Reality, Heaven on Earth, and You Are In The Kingdom of Heaven. This is your Destiny, because We are Kicking ignorance's butt right off this Planet, and in Truth there is not much we have to do, because it, the darkness or ignorance, will take care of that all by itself. It kicks itself out. We Are Love, Now Who Are You? You Will Have to Decide this, Are You Light and Love? Or are you dumb and stupid? Yes, we get to ask the hard questions.” Mother and Father God

Anyone Laughing Yet?

“The Kingdom of Heaven is not like Disney Land because you get in Free here. Free Rides, and no waiting lines.”

“We do not have to chase away the darkness, the darkness just turns and high tails it. Then, it is outta here...”

Here are Today's Quotes With the Highest Love, from Father God to My Children of Love within Creation

I Speak the Whole Truth of Love, All The Whole Truth of Love, and Nothing But the Truth of Love SO Help Me GOD!!

Band on the Run Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7D65IomNYY

I didn't come here for nothing, I Came Here For Everything.

The question is, is ignorance running the world, or is Love Alive on Planet Earth?

FatherGod, are you the star of everything? No, I'm just the Light that fills up the gaps. Do you choose to be God? I want Everyone Else to be God Equal to Me. Now I am Love, because I Am.

What runs away from Light? Darkness. Next question.

If I were nothing, I couldn't Be. Being equal everything. And as far as I'm concerned I'm made manifest in this realm and I'm not stupid. See I died already, which realm am I in? Love!

See, I'm a “Boddhi-what-for?” I'm FatherGod.

I'm triple advanced beyond Multi-Dimensional Understandings. And It's not a vertical learning curve, it's bigger. And it's not in a cracker jack prize.

When I am Love, Everything is Love. If I'm correct, guess what?

Who do you serve ignorance or Yourself? Your family? Your society? Well I got over that. They ask me, FatherGod who are you? I say I don't know, I Am Me. YES FATHERGOD! CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?

What happens if people don't like me in stupidity. I get over it, right? Do they?

The Greatest Gift I give to Humanity is the Love I Am. Are they there yet? Next question.

Atoms could care less about how fast they're going. No matter how much I go to light-speed vibration, we're all equal. Atom equal equal, not evil. Did they mispronounce that word?

I'm not over 'till I'm over and I get over it.

Which role do I have? Should I look at the script about that one? I will have my script writers contact your script writers, And We Will ALL Have Lunch. Next Question

I come in to prepare a Planet for Awakening. It's nice equal us all. We're gonna have naked tennis players imagining they're playing tennis on a naked court.

See, I'm gonna undermine, have you ever seen “Paint your wagon”? I'm gonna undermine Washington, and I created a Planet, Guess what? Next fantasy.

I'm Conscious everywhere because I Am the God I Am. Anybody want to participate in Truth? Now I'm gonna expand that across the Planet and the world dissolves. Can we light that up? Next Task.

What happens if you've met God? Ever met God? See I'm walking beside You on the street asking, “Where are You going?”. See, that would be a telepathic communication. Next question.

The very essence of Creation is the Love called God I Am, Everywhere Present. Would you like to Show Up and Be Love Being Present Equal To Us All? Should I be Love or just an evangelist? Next question.

Ignorance wants to be a supreme leader of stupidity. When ignorance can't be a supreme leader of stupidity, then guess what happens. CHANGE!

Ignorance wants to run away from the Light. Love just walks in the park. We call that the Kingdom of Heaven.

I want Everybody to Be Free. FatherGod why would you want everybody to be free? Next answer.

Darkness says, “What's He doing here?” Other darkness looks at darkness and says, “He don't look like us.”

I've been transformed into God, I Love it when that happens.

Notice how merciful I Am with the wrath of God type stuff, notice how calm I am when everybody runs around crazily.

Did I ever tell you about the holodeck they had that on Star Trek. If your in a dream and forget you're in a dream, what happens?

I come from the redundancy, redundancy, redundancy, redundancy, redundancy, department, department, redundancy department.

Ignorance put up a sign in this Universe that stated “Planet Earth under construction, please talk to the ego mind, nobody can enter without a passport”. The Angels looked at that and said “FatherGod they're really screwing up.” I said, “Let's go in.” Then The Universe asked, “Where are you going?” I said, “Everywhere.”

See If I Win, Everything Wins. If I lose, nothing loses. What are my possibilities? I'm mistakenly showed up in this realm and I'm not supposed to be here at all, according to the ego mind.

Ignorance says, you've got a watch on? I don't wear watches, time's up for ignorance. Guess what wins? Creation. Next Question

Do I remember everything that is written in the Kingdom of Heaven library? I walk through it to see if they changed the art. Would you like to see if It happened here in this realm, where Love became Everywhere Present? You can't find that in a museum or a church or a mosque.

If you're dead we've already got ya'. Next question.

Ignorance tries to kill stupidity by feeding it rhetoric. Soon rhetoric is barfed up and Creation says, we're over that.

FatherGod, did you ever screw up? I don't know. FatherGod that would be your first screw up.

Free Independent Spirits Are Passionate Gods. Ignorance cannot create Passionate Gods, ignorance creates immortals. What, is your saga over?

Where are we going after we get to the Kingdom of Heaven? Everywhere. Are you bored in the Kingdom of Heaven?

You know what the Pineal Gland does when it Awakens? It immerses itself in Love. Next Question

Wanna see Lao Tzu show up in a courtroom? What happens if there are no courtrooms? What happens to ignorance? Would you like butter with your toast?

I Awaken Creation because I look around and say hi!. Of course, I was invested in Creation with everything I Am, Equal to the All. And I am the Love Called God Everywhere Present. Next question.

If I stumble and fall down in ignorance, what happens to ignorance? Oh my God. If I play like I'm drunk and fall down on stage people are rolling in the isles.

We're gonna take humanity out of the black hole. We'll let nothingness go to nothingness, we'll let Love go to Love and have a Nice day.

I'm just energy.

I Love You Unconditionally, Love Father God

Donations, Thank you For Donating to the Divine Mission! All of The Donations Go To Serve the Greater Good of the ALL. Since it's really just Energy it is Blessed 100 times over, because it is Used to Serve Love in the Highest Ways. You Can Make Donations Here

“ The Ethics Train is Moving at Light Speed Vibration, Hop on if You Are A Relative.”

“When You Have Beautiful Thoughts of Another, You Touch them With Yourself.”

Ignorance reacts, while The Awakening Being, Awakening into Love, has a Feeling Response. Ignorance is like ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Song Another One Bites the Dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI

Events- Welcome To Eternity, Today is Graduation Day, and Guess Who You Get to Spend Eternity With? ALL of US! SO Everyone Make Nice, Nice, because We Are a Family of One. All Prayers Have Now Been Answered, the Ships Are Rolling In, Lights ON!

Visions- Song “Your Wildest Dreams” With Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP6-j9pxTGI
"Your Wildest Dreams"

Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Reflected in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you
Think about me
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

Once the world was new
Our bodies felt the morning dew
That greets the brand new day
We couldn't tear ourselves away
I wonder if you care
I wonder if you still remember
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

And when the music plays
And when the words are
Touched with sorrow
When the music plays
I hear the sound
I had to follow
Once upon a time
Once beneath the stars
The universe was ours
Love was all we knew
And all I knew was you
I wonder if you know
I wonder if you think about it
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

And when the music plays
And when the words are
Touched with sorrow
When the music plays
And when the music plays
I hear the sound
I had to follow
Once upon a time

Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Mirrored in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you
Think about me
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams
In your wildest dreams
In your wildest dreams

If You would Like a Private Session with US, you can Email US at mothergod1111111@gmail.com

If You have Missed any of Our Messages you can Visit our Website at www.gflcentral.org Under the Forum and Library Sections, or you can View them on our Ning Site at [ http://gflcentral.ning.com/ ] Under Daily Messages

We Love You with The Highest Love, Honor and Respect. We Love YOU SO Unconditionally!

Love Mother and Father God/ Amon Ra,ALL of Your Family of Light Throughout Creation, and The Ground Crew Medical Team for First Contact.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile