6/3/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven "Here Is Your Map To Now, Be In Joy!"

6/3/09
11:54am

Update

“Here is Your Map To Now, Be In Joy!”

“Love Letters from The Present Moment of Now, Heaven On Earth.”

“Blessed is the Love Called God, Everywhere Present Within US ALL.”

Love from The Galactic Federation of Light, The Company of Heaven, and from Galactic Central. We are Your Family of Light from The Stars and Beyond. We Are Also the Ground Crew For “First Contact”, Your Earth Allies, and Representatives. We Are of the First Galactic Humans, as Are Each Of You Now Making this Path back to Full Consciousness. We Have walked before You, so that We could Prepare You and The Planet for The Transition into Full Consciousness and for “First Contact”. Thank you for Honoring our Work for You. We Love You Unconditionally.

“What Light” Song by Wilco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5N1Rpxtmw4

“Here is Your Map to NOW, Everyone On the Planet is receiving One, and it's Blank.” Love Mother and Father God

Greetings, Many Blessings, Miracles, and Many Magical Synchronostic Events. Today is Wednesday June 3rd, 2009. The Changes are afoot, as sure as the Winds Blow. Yesterday, we discussed that the Dominoes were now beginning to fall down. You will be able to find pure evidence of this across the Planet, for Truth is Always Self-Evident. Our messages do not require “proof” for this Very reason, “Truth is Always Self-Evident”. The Old must fall away so that WE can Begin on Solid Ground. Ground that is Pure, and in Harmony with The Highest Vibrations.

Change means Just that, Change. This is not a change that is coming eventually or gradually, change is Here, and this means the Change Affects Everything. This will not be like anything you ever experienced in illusion. In Truth, the Wonders and Miracles are Unlike something you could ever Imagine. Its all changing, we suggest letting go and relaxing into the change. Those resisting will quickly find themselves lost and confused, as the lower vibrations are dissolving, and there is nothing to hold onto of the old. They will be in a state of “which way do I go?” and there will not be any reference points in the New, that even resembled the old. Everyone is receiving a Blank Map, never explored before territory, called “the unknown” or the unfamiliar. The unknown area is where Creation Creates the Magic in the Most Grandest Ways. The Unknown is blank, so that Creational Love has the Space for all Possibilities to Occur, always Grander. This is where there are no edges, limits, or boundaries. This is True Freedom in the Light, Going with The Magical Flow within Creation. There is no Plan, Just The Love Called God Everywhere Present.

“How DO You Create with Creation? You Show Up and Be Present in the Moment of Now. What is Now? Well, You are Reading this Message In The Now. This is being Written from The Present Moment of Now, also called Heaven on Earth. Heaven on Earth only Exists in the Present Moment of Now, did You Read your Map? Some of You ask, “Well, what can I Do?” First, Transform the “doing” to “Being”. Show Up and Be Present in the Moment of Now, and Love Unfolds before You. The Path on the Blank Map is written Each Moment You are Present. This is the New Story of the One, and WE are all on the Journey together, with Love as Our Guide. We need nothing Else.”

“In the Now [the Unknown] is where Creation and Love Meet, and Co-Create. Now, what Would Love and Creation Create? Miracles, Magical Moments of Eternity, and Grander and Grander Experiences of the Magic and Miracles. These are Events you could not even dream up, or even find on a map, because they only Occur in the Now. Love can Only Exist in the NOW. Nothing else exists in the Now, but Love. Each Moment, on the blank Map you have received, is Brand New. You never know what it looks like or feels like until it actually occurs, in the Present Moment of Now. It's The Same as a Child-Like Wonder. With Child-Like Wonder, The Child is Just Surprised and amazed at each Moment. The Child does not have expectations, worries, a plan, or thinking about what's going to happen Next. The Child Just Enjoys Each New Moment of The Present to Enjoy and Explore the Magic and Wonder. For Magic and Wonder are Living “Real Life”. This is the Truth of Who You Are, a Child of Wonder. You Are the Highest Love, The Brightest Light, a Child, a Royal Angel, God, and Father-Mother God's Creations, which means You are Our Children in Creation. Our Gift of Love to Each of You, is the Gift of the Highest Truth. We Give You US and our Love for You.”

Song 8th World Wonder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNUaZpFDt_s

You are stepping out of illusion and Graduating, and there is nothing you can take with you into the New Earth, except the Truth and Love of Who You Are. We have shared with You, that You must leave your baggage at the door before you Enter The “Ethics Train”, no baggage is required. Why do we say this? Well, you will Just have to Trust Love, and Understand that No Matter what, You will Be taken Care of. Its the Ultimate Test for your Graduation, to completely leave illusion behind, the old, to Begin Brand New, a Completely Fresh and New Start, this is the Only way.

We will say Again, the New Foundation of The New Earth is Pure and Clean. The Foundation is Built Upon Unconditional Love. What is baggage? Everything in your illusionary lives that you have gathered is baggage. Many of you are not going to like hearing this, because all the baggage you have striven to hold onto throughout the letting go process, will now have to be released. This Includes all illusion, and we will leave it at that for right Now. What the baggage actually was, was nothing, as nothing is all that existed in illusion. In Return You are Getting Everything, How Grand is That? You leave nothing at the door, and You Step into Everything. Sounds Fair Right? You have nothing to lose, and Everything to gain.

Events- It's the Moment to Go Up!! Leave your baggage, you will not need it!

Vision- The Cutting of the umbilical cord!!!!!!!!!!!

We Are Reaching out to Our Earth Family, as You are our only Financial Support until the Ships Arrive. Thank you for Supporting US, and The Divine Mission, with Your Donations. You can Donate Here http://gflcentral.ning.com/page/donate-1

If You would Like a Private Session with US, you can email US at mothergod1111111@gmail.com

If You have Missed any of Our Message's you will find these on our Website at www.gflcentral.org Or Under daily Messages on Our Ning Site at http://gflcentral.ning.com

We Love you With The Highest Love, Honor and Respect, WE Love You Unconditionally. Love Mother and Father God Amon Ra, Your Family of Light, ALL your Angels, All Throughout Creation, Preparing for Your Graduation, and The Ground Crew for First Contact.

Steve Winwood Lyrics Higher Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdTHa8m1EFo

Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is a wasted time
Look inside your heart, Ill look inside mine
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Wheres that higher love I keep thinking of?

Worlds are turning and were just hanging on
Facing our fear and standing out there alone
A yearning, and its real to me
There must be someone whos feeling for me
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring be a higher love
I could rise above on a higher love

I will wait for it
Im not too late for it
Until then, Ill sing my song
To cheer the night along
Bring it...oh bring it...

I could light the night up with my soul on fire
I could make the sun shine from pure desire
Let me feel that love come over me
Let me feel how strong it could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love

Views: 6

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile