6/4/09 Love from The GFL, and The Company of Heaven " Love is Walking in, The Heat is ON"

6/4/09
11:54

Update

“Love Walks in, The Heat is ON”

Van Halen “Love Walks In”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rvri_da8_E

“Love Letters from The Present Moment of Now, Heaven on Earth”

“Blessed Is The Love Called God Everywhere Present Within US ALL.”

Song Blue World, Moody Blues From the CD, “The Present”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COCCp62oAy4

Love from The Galactic Federation of Light, The Company of Heaven, and from Galactic Central. We are Your Family of Light, Your Earth ALLIES, and Representatives for Planet Earth=Heart. We Are Also The Ground Crew Medical Team for “First Contact”. We Are here Fulfilling our Roles and Responsibilities, to Mother Earth and Humanity. We Are Here in Complete Service and we are Dedicated 500% to this Task of Providing The Highest Truths on Planet Earth=Heart. When We Say Highest Truths, We Say this From a Wholistic View, or the Bigger Picture, because through Whole Truth [which we Provide through our Messages] Real Healing can Occur. WE do not give You bits and pieces, we Give it ALL, so That The Love Called God Everywhere Present Can Be Experienced By The ALL, Through the Information You are receiving, From The Present Moment Of Now, Love Everywhere Present. We Love You Unconditionally.

“To Make you Feel My Love Song” Kelly Clarkson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jQQV-rmWio

Greetings, Many Blessings, Miracles, and Many Magical Synchronostic Events. Today is Thursday June 4th, 2009. Again, Today is A New Day, as Only New Days Exist in Eternity. What Do we mean by Eternity? Eternity is Every Present Moment of Now, Moments of Eternity. This is similar to How a Symphony Plays, each Note is connected to every other note, connected as One. This is the Same with Moments of Eternity. Each of You Have a Note that also plays as a Part of the ONE. Moments of Eternity Are where death no longer exists, where We Be and Experience the Pure Indestructible Consciousness, The Truth of Who WE Are, Together with The One. The Present Moment of Now, is the Connection to the ONE, The ALL, Source, Love Everywhere Present.

So Many of you are so busy with your illusionary Lives [and by watching and participating in other's illusionary lives], to ever Notice That Love is Everywhere Present, That Heaven is Right Here, and The Only Accomplishment you came to Planet Earth=Heart for Was to “Be” This Love Everywhere Present In Service to Love, To The One, not to further illusion. This is Why So Many Masters Have Come to Planet Earth=Heart at this Moment, to Assist Each of You in Remembering this Very Truth, because it's NOW. This is what You came here for, Your Graduation. There is nothing else. You can continue and participate in the illusions, but you will keep running in circles! That is a given. We suppose those of you are that are choosing this, will get tired of it eventually. Then you will stop putting your “stuff” before Love, which is the Only Truth. You Will Make that Final Letting Go, and then Truly Experience the Magic of Love that is From Within You, Free from attachments.

“If Today was Your Last Day” Nickel Back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Ia07pu704

What is your stuff? All illusion is “stuff”. All stuff must be left at the door, before you enter the “Ethics Train”. The Ethics Train is Only Love, Only ONE. Love is Pure Indestructible Consciousness. We are This Love and This Indestructible Consciousness that has entered into the realm of illusion, shattering it to pieces. You Are Also Equally this Love, Once completely Awakened..Talk about change..... Here we go...

“The “world” is destroyed by FIRE. What is Fire? Pure Consciousness Energy of The Highest Love and Vibrational Frequency.”

“As The Higher Frequencies come in the ego/mind, which is a program, becomes very agitated, because the program will no longer work. This is causing an upheaval in the emotional/ mental bodies. It's like a dumping of the unconsciousness (the disconnection from Source/Truth), to Reconnect to Source and Truth=Pure Consciousness” Mother and Father God

The Truth=Love=Highest Vibration that is here On Planet Earth=Heart, has entered into the Consciousness On Planet Earth, and touches all Consciousness, which is Actually Atoms of Energy. Everything and Everyone on this Planet is Made of Atoms of Energy. Even the unconscious parts [which is the disconnection from True Reality], are being transformed into Consciousness ,as they are beginning to Vibrate into the Higher Frequencies to be transformed. Take for example when you Put Water on to Boil. At first when it's cold, it's still very inactive, and when you Put the Heat on it, it takes a while, but then it begins to Boil, and Many things Begin Occurring. It Puts out Steam, it Bubbles Up, Expands. This is an example what is Occurring On Planet Earth, Love is Here, and Love Changes Everything.

“What is the Solution on Planet Earth=Heart? How can all the current Problems be solved? This is a Very Simple Answer, that very few of you have truly yet to grasp onto, and You Will. SO We Will Share this Again, By Standing UP, Being the Voice of Love, Being the Love You Are, and Shining this No Matter What. Love is Transforming, when the Light Shines on the darkness, then their is Light. This is the same on Planet Earth. You came here To Stand Up, Stand Together AS One, and Shine the Light. You achieve this By Being the Truth and the Love, No Matter What. Truth is Transforming, since it's Love it is undeniable, irrefutable, and just like the example we gave you about the Boiling Water. The Truth is the “Fire” that is Spreading Unstoppably on this Planet and “Heating it UP.”

Song “Children of the Sun, By Billy Thorpe” with Lyrics “Read Closely”
People of the earth can you hear me !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voAR07ezBts

Came a voice from the sky on that magical night
And in the colors of a thousand sunsets
They traveled to the world on a silvery light

The people of the earth stood waiting
Watching as the ships came one by one
Setting fire to the sky as they landed
Carrying to the world children of the sun, children of the sun

All at once came a sound from the inside
Then a beam made of light hit the ground
Everyone felt the sound of their heartbeat
Every man, every woman, every child

They passed the limits of imagination
Through the door to the world of another time
And on the journey of a thousand lifetimes
With the children of the sun, they started to climb

Children of the sun, children of the sun

No more gravity, nothing holding them down
Floating endlessly, as their ship leaves the ground
Through the walls of time, at the speed of light
Fly the crystal ships on their celestial flight, on their celestial flight

You're Our Only Financial Support, Thank you For Donating to The Divine Mission and our Service to YOU. “You could not find this stuff in a book”!!
Donations can Be Made Here http://gflcentral.ning.com/page/donate-1

Events- The Heat is ON!!!!!!!!!!

Song “Heat is On” Glenn Fray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXNcZRmYqI

[The Following is something New we have Been adding, and they are Visions that We receive. These Visions once received, Enter into The Consciousness to Be Manifested [Just as Each Spoken and Written word of Whole Truth Enter into the Consciousness, and also get manifested], where then they are let go of, so that they can be manifested. They are of the Highest Good For the ALL, Always. True Visions that Serve For the Highest Good of the ALL, are always The Real Ones. WE do not know how it will all look, that does not matter, just that once We receive them, WE then Release The Vision into the ALL, The Higher Grid, for The Greatest Good of the ALL. All Visions that Serve the Greatest Good of the ALL, Always Manifest, as this Serves Love and Creation. Our Love Gift to You Always.] Love Mother and Father God

Visions- All Beings On Planet Earth Holding Hands Across the Planet and walking into The Promised Land Together as ONE.

If You would Like Assistance from US, you can Email US at mothergod1111111@gmail.com and Set Up a Private One on One Session. Or Email US to Connect in and share with US, How Your Journey is. WE Would Love to Hear from You. WE Love YOU!

If You Have Missed any of our messages you can Go to Our Website at www.gflcentral.org in the Library [July of 07 and on] and Forum are all the Older Messages, and You can Also View them in Our Ning Site under the Daily Messages Section. http://gflcentral.ning.com/forum
WE Encourage You to Share Any Messages we have out there...With the Entire Planet. The More they Know the Truth, the Quicker the Changes will Manifest. This is the Reality..Share..Share..Share..

We Love You with the Highest Love, Honor, and Highest Respect!! We Love You Unconditionally, Love Mother and Father God Amon Ra, Your Family of Light, All Your Angels, ALL Throughout Creation that are Assisting in through the Other Realms, and the First Contact Ground Crew Team!

I Hope You Dance Leann Womak With Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTQfERb9HVk

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted,
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed,
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

I hope you dance....i hope you dance.

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin might mean takin chances but theyre worth takin,
Lovin might be a mistake but its worth makin,
Dont let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
When you come close to sellin out reconsider,
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,

(time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along,
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone.)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,

Dance....i hope you dance.
I hope you dance....i hope you dance..
(time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone

Views: 6

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile