UFC 194 Live : Aldo vs. McGregor PPV Fight is less than a week away (Saturday, December 12th). Who’s competing on next week’s mega PPV at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas?

But he’s not the only one who’s setting himself up for a fall.

“I have never seen a fight of this magnitude where both guys are so scared that they’re going to lose. Every time you have a huge fight in wrestling, in boxing, in MMA, both guys are sure they’re going to win. They really believe it. These guys are so scared of one another and so positive that the other guy is going to beat them. I’ve never seen anything like it. Conor McGregor is feathering a nest for a fall. It’s so apparent to a guy who understands the psychology of sport. He just did an interview where he said, ‘The secret ingredient to success is failure’ and ‘nobody can really be the best until they get beat.’ That’s just not true. I could name a bunch of guys who went undefeated. You don’t have to get beat. It was a weird thing for him to say and he was feathering the nest. Jose Aldo, this guy’s a chicken. I can’t even tell you how good Jose Aldo is but he doesn’t think it. When Georges St-Pierre retired and Jon Jones was absent, I had Jose Aldo the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world. That’s how highly I think of him. That guy’s a chicken. He’s pulled out of five fights. He’s already pulled out of this one once.”

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) superstar and budding combat sports analyst Chael Sonnen, who knows a thing or two about fighting for gold, was a recent guest on Submission Radio to help our Aussie mates break down the upcoming UFC 194 pay-per-view (PPV) event, which takes place on Dec. 12, 2015 inside MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada . Headlining the promotion’s year-end mixed martial arts (MMA) extravaganza will be featherweight champion Jose Aldo, who looks to unify the division titles against interim straphanger Conor McGregor. So, who has the mental edge this weekend in “Sin City?” According to Sonnen, nobody, as both “Junior” and “Notorious” are terrified of losing on the grandest of all stages. For the Brazilian, a loss will solidify all the trash the Irishman has talked over the past 12 months while defeat for McGregor leaves him as all bark and no bite. Best case scenario? A Rocky-type ending with incredible performances from both competitors, as well as an inevitable rematch. We’ll find out this Saturday night.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile