Anyone 5'7 and between 180

Hi. I just started about two months ago and I am sticking to it. I don't eat fried foods, sweets, no sodas, no bread, walk/jog every evening after work, drink about two liters of water a day if not more, always searching for more information and education on being healthy. I even go to gym 3-4 times a week if not more and do weights with arms, legs. Yet, the scale still says same as two months ago. I was told maybe, muscle was taking that up?

Anyway,. I am right around your weight and goal weight as well. I am 5'5.

Sure, we can do this together. Are u counting calories and watching what u eat and how much KD 6 Shoes Sale Online?I am a student about to graduate this December, currently looking for jobs. One of my problems is that I am an Indian, hence I do not have calorie count for everything I eat, but I can make that up once I submit the recipe.

After pregnancy, I put on about 15 lbs and that's causing an awful damage to my body. My daughter is 1.5 years old, I am unable to run behind her, suffer from back pain due to obesity and am emotionally always down. It's high time I go running. In past I have seen that it indeed makes you feel good by secreting oxytocin harmones.

Let's support each other in losing inches. I am targetting 1 lb loss every week and a 1600 cal diet.

Do you mean you are from India?

Namasthe!

Sure, we can do this together. Wow, you have alot on your plate at such a young age. Don't worry though. Nothing is impossible Cheap Sale Kobe Shoe. So I am guessing u stay at home? Well, First thing is,. be positive and stay positive. Do you have a stroller? Put the baby in it and wrap baby up warm or however the weather allows outside; both of you go walking and u will both enjoy the outside. Start off walking first. And try to do stretches or even just a few bends before going walking. Start off slow, do short walks starting off. Work yourself up. After a week, walk a little further, push yourself a little more each week but not to over do it. Don't push yourself too hard- too fast. U will only create more problems then. When you get up, maybe, have a protein shake, or oatmeal Buy Kobe 9 Online. Take water bottle with u walking if u can. Are u taking any multi vitamins? And calcium is very important for women as well. If u can, go walking in the morning and evening before nightfall. Try not to have carbs after 7 pm and drink lots of water. They say to drink about 8-9 glasses of water a day (8 oz) I usually drink about two liters of water through out the day.

I have cut out all the fried foods, sweets, breads, sodas and coffee. Have chai sometimes with skim milk. I don't eat chips, candies, etc. I usually eat oatmeal or protein shake in mornings before leaving home, then oatmeal after I get to work, then an apple in morning or a fruit then light lunch like salad or steamed veggies and an afternoon fruit or sometimes baby raw carrots which I love. Snack on raw veggies or fruit. Frozen foods, canned foods, pre-packaged foods; are all bad in so many ways. I bought me a steamer for veggies. I walk every night for about an hour and then go to gym for leg and arm weights. I go to gym like 4 times a week here at my apts. But walk every night and when I can, i will jog. I even bought some really good Nike shoes with shocks for walking and running and they make a big difference. my feet and legs feel great while walking and even afterwards.

Thing is. DON'T get frustrated. keep telling yourself, you will do this and U will. it won't happen overnight and losing weight too fast is not healthy. I would first say discuss everything with your family dr. but start off slow. Your speed, your energy will improve and that back ache will feel better soon. Just don't give up. Watch how many calories u eat in everything if possible. Supposedly we are supposed to eat about 4-5 meals a day each one around 300 calories each or less. Getting enough rest is important too and once u start exercising, u will have energy, u will feel alot better.

Hope this helps. Stay positive. Don't give up. u can do this.

Hello mysticaloneforme,

Thanks for motivating me. We are rice people. I take about 1/2 a cup a day average. Also I make oatmeal based upma(salted and veggies form) of eating oatmeal.

It the belly I want to lose fat at. Seems that when it s bigger after pregnancy, it s resting on my sciatic nerves and that causes backache. Then I also have fatty liver, hence pain on right of my abdomen.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile