A place to chat, meet friends and relax or.........

Views: 373

Replies to This Discussion

California Wine Cellar Pictures, Images and Photos

or would you like white?
It is interesting. Found it on photobucket. It's red isn't it when the bottle is that shape?
Annie would love you to join her.... if that's what you are thinking about doing.

Can I join in too, or aren't staff allowed?
Yes... maybe port or sherry. Photobucket said that it was Californian, but that means nothing does it.

Claret bottles have straight sides and Burgundy have sloping shoulders, red bottles are usually darker to keep the light out, I think. But all this could be duff information. I used to have to know a bit about wine for BA but I have forgotten most of it now :( x
Annie is a Scottish lass, tequila giving her a hangover would not stop her drinking it :)

I gave Annie her rose wine, but I think she is busy doing something else and has forgotten about it.

I don't drink alcohol...... boring I know.......... I like water best, from a glass bottle though..... I'm fussy!

I'm off to bed soon, after I have finished watching Russell Brand on TV, will try to post his show tomorrow in The Comedy Club if I can find it, and if it does not get to blue.
am wee bit late to the festivities but LOL ROTF LMAO, soooooo funny Sailor!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhhaaaaaheeeekitty par taa...purrrrrrrrrrrrfect,lol.....love it !!
They do it in England too :)

thanks Sailor, yup i stumbled in for some larf'in good times, n i like lala land,lol lol ty for the giggles :D
Not off to bed just yet...... still watching Russell, he is being very blue :0

I don't understand "sprawl limit".
Okey dokey x
Russell is finished now, he was too naughty to post here, but worth checking out on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYNdNI5uyXA

Nighty night x

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022