A100 Pictures, Images and Photos

I have started this mainly for Les as he is the photographer amongst us, and this will be a place were we can all visit to see what he has snapped, rather than have then scattered about the group. My postings will mainly be what I have found on the web, I will mark the ones that were taken by either my son or daughter :) If you want to just post a photo, as many as you like, with no explanation that's fine, but if you want to let us know a little more about the image that would be great.

Views: 1398

Replies to This Discussion

I don't mind boats on small lakes, not that it would make any difference.... I would still drown if I fell in!

The labyrinths looked very similar to me, from what I could see anyway.

I think there was a fairy there, if we wait long enough she might appear :)
OK, join me for a little row round the lake tomorrow, weather permitting; I promise not to let you fall in! You might even get to see the fairy!
Hola Les! disfruta de tus Vacaciones amigo!.. gracias por no abandonarnos..
Muchas gracias Vicky. No voy a abandonarles nunca mi amiga!
You are on...... email when we are going to set off :)
I hate to disappoint but so far the weather really hasn't made a boat trip seem in the least bit tempting. It's grey and overcast and not very warm either.
(fair-weather sailor!)
If it perks up either this afternoon or in the morning I'll let you know and we can be off!
I'm definitely a fair weather sailor! Hope the greyness clears.
Are you a pilot Les? What sort of planes do you fly,
because I have recently found out that a friend of mine (actually a former boy friend) flies for Quantas.
It's impressive.
Ah Erika, I was a very humble co-pilot in that photo. Yes I was flying the plane, as co-pilots do a lot of the time, but my niece's husband is the qualified pilot and I could only fly with him in the left-hand seat. I love flying though and would like to do it more often.

I was quite impressed with Quantas when I flew back from Bangkok with them. Champagne breakfast!
Quantas are a good airline... I thought I would add my two pennies worth
GO TO FREAKYDESIRES.COM
Is this in case we don't see any tomorrow Sue?

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022