A100 Pictures, Images and Photos

I have started this mainly for Les as he is the photographer amongst us, and this will be a place were we can all visit to see what he has snapped, rather than have then scattered about the group. My postings will mainly be what I have found on the web, I will mark the ones that were taken by either my son or daughter :) If you want to just post a photo, as many as you like, with no explanation that's fine, but if you want to let us know a little more about the image that would be great.

Views: 1398

Replies to This Discussion

OK Vicky, so where do I fly to?!!!
Vicky lives in a beautiful place in the mountains, somewhere here there is a picture posted that she took from her lounge window........ far reaching views across the mountains.

I don't know if she has a guest wing!
If she has I think it might suddenly become the Mexico branch of R-yew Larf-Inn!!!
Good idea Les, Vicky is lovely I am sure she would welcome us with open arms.

My friend has just called, the one who fixes the boiler for me, his has taken the burner to the suppliers so that they can take the number and fit the correct "thing", whatever that thing might be!

I wanted to post this last night just after I had taken it but my mobile broadband decided not to have any signal - wouldn't you know it! It's the sky over the campsite yesterday evening. I took loads of pictures, as did several other people, and I think this is probably the best of them.

Wow, that's a wonderful picture Les
It was an incredible sunset, you know the sort that changes every second and won't let you look away!
You ought to submit it to a photo competition, the colours are so dramatic.

I have not seen a sunset for many years, because we live in the heart of an ancient wood the trees are so tall we only really see the sky directly above us!
You need a tree-house!
We were going to built one several years ago, but I could not find a person who could without harming the tree in any way, you probably could now but the kids are too old... probably not too old at all, because I would like a tree house even now!

these are pictures from a book I own, I got it when I was young..
It is by Gyo Fujikawa and the title is: Oh, what a busy day!
What lovely pictures Erika... I would be more than happy to live in either of the houses.

It nice that you still have a book from when you were young, do your boys read it now?

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022