A100 Pictures, Images and Photos

I have started this mainly for Les as he is the photographer amongst us, and this will be a place were we can all visit to see what he has snapped, rather than have then scattered about the group. My postings will mainly be what I have found on the web, I will mark the ones that were taken by either my son or daughter :) If you want to just post a photo, as many as you like, with no explanation that's fine, but if you want to let us know a little more about the image that would be great.

Views: 1398

Replies to This Discussion

They are great photos melody. Your Grandson is beautiful, it's a really lovely photo having three of your loved ones in. Keep snapping away, you take wonderful photos.

The white horse with his white carriage is fab, what a lovely way to sight see.

I did wonder where the bridge was!

It's a really good one of you, very arty with the tree, and the one with the peace sign too. Thank you for posting them for us.

We all love you too melody xox
I love the pictures Melody. I always enjoy San Francisco, my sister and her family live in the Bay Area so of course we love to visit when we can. Thanks for posting Melody, you gave me some good memories.
Photobucket

i would have completely forgot the bridge. i am an adult with a-d-d. (attention deficit disorder)
Thanks for adding the bridge Melody!
I just looked through the pictures again and enjoyed them all over again, thank you!
Thanks for remembering melody, I really like your photos because they capture it as though you are there, they are "real".

Here's one for you Sue! I took it today on common land in the city of Lincoln.
Right now I'm sitting in my motorhome, camped at an equestrian centre just outside the city. You'd like it here!

I would love it there, you are right. What a beautiful photo, it could be a scene from hundred of years ago, the ponies are lovely. Sophie will love it too.

Percy gives you so much freedom to see all the things that would be hard to find if you were having to stay in a hotel..... everyone should have one.

A neighbor is selling hers, though it's not in the same league as Percy, more of a VW camper type, I don't know what make and model it is, she will miss it I expect when it gone.
They are beautiful, what a happy little herd they look... all friends together enjoy the sunshine. It is a lovely picture Les, I'm glad you posted it :)
You're very welcome Sue and Sophie, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Yes, Percy does add a dimension to life. It's the freedom to come and go as you please, stop (more or less) where you like and always have the kettle handy!
I have never taken a holiday in a motorhome but it's something that I think I would have enjoyed.

I spent 6 weeks in the USA once, but we stayed with relatives and drove the distances between them in a car and stayed in motels along the way.
Forgive me if I've said this before - it's my age you know!
We bought a used RV in Florida and wandered 6000 miles across the the US, selling it in San Francisco. We've also done it the way you did, car and motel, which was fine too but I know which I preferred! Actually I also have a bit of a yen to do it by Harley Davidson too!
If you had said it before, I don't recall, so we are either both "memory" people or we both forget, either way that's OK!

To do touring on a Harley would be lovely, you should do it. I would like to on a horse. Sophie has read a few books by a wonderful man called Jeremy James, who has ridden back from the East of Europe to the UK, his accounts of his travels are excellent reading and a good insight into what things were really like in the 70-80's. I have only read these books by osmosis and being told the story by Sophie, I prefer it that way!

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022