A100 Pictures, Images and Photos

I have started this mainly for Les as he is the photographer amongst us, and this will be a place were we can all visit to see what he has snapped, rather than have then scattered about the group. My postings will mainly be what I have found on the web, I will mark the ones that were taken by either my son or daughter :) If you want to just post a photo, as many as you like, with no explanation that's fine, but if you want to let us know a little more about the image that would be great.

Views: 1398

Replies to This Discussion

It's nice that your Mother likes horses, cats and dogs too. Do you ever get the change to go riding? Do you remember what your dreams of horses were about?

Gymnastics must have been a great deal of fun for you to do, I was useless, I could never even do a cartwheel, a forward roll was just about all I could manage, and it was not a good one!
no, I haven't been out there much.

I rad a book called "Mio my mio" by Astrid Lindgren. Mio had a horse called Miramis.

I had a horse for my Cindy - it was brown and had a blare, it's name was Blända. I read a few books about The Black Stallion...loved it.
I used to play with my china horses too.

Have you seen the film "Black Stallion", it's lovely, there are three in the series.

Black Beauty is a lovely book to read and is written from the horses point of view.

I have not read of the book Mio my mio.

This is an extreme close-up of Guernsey!

does that all come from the sea?
the red/orange looks like rosehip. It's fantastic, Les.
Hi Erika, yes it's all from the sea, just lying there on the tide-line. There's so much variety and colour.
That's a lovely shot Les. Are you going to bring a bit home? You could have a go at making some lava bread!
Well I did say I'd bring something back for you and I didn't think you'd want a stick of rock!
It looks almost good enough to eat doesn't it. Almost!
I think it does look good enough to eat, I am sure a good cook would make a delicious meal from it. Seaweed is very good for you, full of lots of really important nutrients.

It would make a lovely keep sake, far better than any stick of rock....... you know exactly what we like and don't like Les :)
I tried it on my desktop as wallpaper and it was quite impressive. The problem was that it's so detailed and complex that I couldn't see the desktop shortcut icons so I went back to 'that sunset'.
That's a shame..... I'm sure that the sunset looks wonderful.
It's the one I posted here a short while ago.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022