A100 Pictures, Images and Photos

I have started this mainly for Les as he is the photographer amongst us, and this will be a place were we can all visit to see what he has snapped, rather than have then scattered about the group. My postings will mainly be what I have found on the web, I will mark the ones that were taken by either my son or daughter :) If you want to just post a photo, as many as you like, with no explanation that's fine, but if you want to let us know a little more about the image that would be great.

Views: 1398

Replies to This Discussion

Brilliant! Well done Sue.
That's the sort of picture we all wish we had taken!
I did not take the photo Les....... I wished I had. It's a photobucket find of this morning :D
OK, so it was well found!
This is a beautiful image......

some of these are from the trip I took a while back but many are taken last week when I visited mum before her hospital visit. The shots of the water and fall colors are at a creek where I have spent many hours in meditation. I always feel like I am not alone here and sometimes I can feel the energy of the elements interacting with matter. I love this space as I am certain you can see why. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are wonderful photos melody, I can see why you love the spot so much, it's magical.

It's certainly had a effect on the horse, he looks very chilled, he is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing your special place with us xox
Lovely pictures Melody, and a beautiful place. I think I could spend many happy hours there.

Especially for you Les....... he/she is an adorable Boarder Collie pup
Oh yes, I like him/her. Lovely looking dog. To me the face looks like a male but the feet could be those of a female.
Yesterday I saw a lady in our nearby town with 5 shelties, all the same size but different colours. She said they were all rescue dogs and had been very neglected when they first arrived. She had certainly done a great job with them as they all looked fabulous and very relaxed.
He does look like a boy, and he has got small feet too, perhaps he is going to be a dancer!!!!!!

It's nice that the lady had rescued the dogs, they take a lot of grooming to keep there coats in good order.

This little boy is for sale, Sophie saw him this morning on one of her horsey sites, he lives in Wales at the moment. £100.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022