Technology you yeah you and baby loam year old what NN comment there will not be any data yeah and then I at the end we have to be trailer and what's the purpose of the trail European Commission shows will have to mention and also you could untitled error detection not about it and let me give you know a implementing Roseau what could be there okay Lubing isn't indicate a wet yeah I'm just emildon't think um scenario just demos instant her a lot like that rain a check sequined to uptown in all the button %uh one bit in the entire right okay I've been 350-018 example depend on a bike on all want it an Italian indeed it'll the value city they write then the retaining by it thank rain and it'll you did main complication and it comes up with 51 one bit didn't know that something happen doesn’t compare to it wanted you that late then the s Espanola it there's a difference the identifiedgonna drop frame is not going to then on to the antenna reset all I looking at a toll to about 11 and we have the frame control male and admiration and we had destination address so what's the address literacy bird role yes because control and the mall over the transmitter dress it's more complicated than the other up training that week alright the all rights but the weekend followed it a data it at that a client request data from server looks like a web application right %um okay layers London weepy the appropriate header been attached to the data HTTP header right and we get to layer.

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://350-018cisco.com/

Views: 8

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022