Views: 892

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know.....
OK....... I though you might have recognised the place.
Morecambe and Wise breakfast sketch............
I watched this show every week, remember seeing this sketch all those years ago..... good comedy never fades in it's brilliance.
BEWARE....................
Room 101 was a BBC comedy television series based on the radio series of the same name, in which celebrities are invited to discuss their hates with the host in order to have them consigned to the eponymous chamber from the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four.
I have not laughed so much for ages...... he is so funny and honest too.

I have run into some who are not who they seem, but true colours usually show in the end.

I think you can tell a lot about a person by how they write, perhaps we should write personal profiles of who we think each other are..... might be fun, might be very upsetting too.
Yes, but fun...not a good idea though, I suppose.
We have been guessing about who you are.... a lot, all of the guesses are nice, it's fun as long a people are kind and intend it to be comical and not hurtful.
It was very funny... reminded me of old silent films, but with talking!.... was it filmed a long time ago?
It's nice to have traditions, it's the sort of thing that you can watch a lot, the audience laughing is enough to make you join in, they are really enjoying it too.
Freddie Frinton was a 'name' in my youth...His famous character was the drunk on his way home................

Along with this lovely lady.........................
...This clip shows her as her famous character..........."Be soooooonnnnn, I said, be soooooonnnnnnn".
I remember Hilda, but not Freddie.....

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile