Views: 892

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you liked that............xxx.
Really liked it...... thanks.

I was thinking about Mrs Merton the other day.... she is so funny.

Andrew is not a red head, I saw him on the box the other day.

I used to see Jimmy Hill on a Friday night at the BBC Club with his football chum, I don't remember his name right now...... Larry?

A good friend of mine became a mates with Des, she said he was a great guy.
This sketch makes me laugh every time I watch it......... one of the all time great tv comedy shows

this is a sitcom, the children are not really scripted the director gives them certain lines and lets them ad lib a lot of the time.
That was fab, Sue, and so funny. I'd heard about the prog, but hadn't seen it. Thanks.

Andy Hamilton's a great writer and this concept's a real project, and difficult to make ie. No 2nd Take on each scene. The children couldn't replicate the spontaneity.

I'm glad I just saw this as have only, a few moments ago, posted two poems by children on the Literature page.

Thanks again.x

Glad you like the sitcom, I look forward to watching the episode you have posted :D This show has had all of us (me, Sophie and Ross) in stitches many times. Kids are wonderful... we should value them far more than we do...... they would do a better job at running the world than the lot we have now!!!!!
I posted this on my blog and a few other places on the site...........................The text's with it on my postings.............................I hope with all my Heart she continues her path (along with the other good children within her Group). It is only these that will save the World, not the glory-loving, money-hungry, war-mongering bunch that rule our Planet now, or previously for that matter.

***** I first heard this the day after it was posted onto You Tube....It brought me to an area of emotion that only Death has taken me before...LISTEN.....THIS YOUNG AND INTELLIGENT GIRL, IN 5 MINUTES SAYS MORE THAN 1 MILLION POLITICIANS AND WORLD LEADERS EVER HAVE...THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD BE FORCED TO WATCH AND LISTEN TO THIS...I REPEAT...LISTEN TO THIS..'.....'
She is a remarkable girl, I saw the video a while ago and posted it in several places too, she puts most adults to shame.
I had not seen this episode...... it's so funny.

My friend Veronica had a toy shop in Southsea, and like me she had no idea what the "t" word really meant and she called one of the kids who came into her shop it. The kids parents went ballistic.... quite rightly, but she did not know what she was saying.

I have seen a nit circus in one of Sophie school chums heads, an amazing sight!!!!!

This show makes me laugh out loud so many times.

Hope today is a good day for you, good food, good company....... don't worry about tomorrow it will all be OK.
The little girl is tremendous. asking for a Puffin !!!!! So's the wife. I've been exactly the same place with the car keys..........and acted in parallel to her when I 'found' them !

The weekend's been good. Seen the children ('Children' ???? They;re 36 and 37 !!!!!..The two girls being the younger). Been out with T. and the girls, yesterday for a spot of lunch. Very cool, 3 very attractive women and me in my wheelchair (if the other two hadn't been my Daughters then Tea would've had me sent to an isolation ward before the lunchtime gathering had even entered my mind !..A very sharp and intuitive young woman. Well that's the explanation she'd prefer me to use, any old how). Seen some buddies here at the hospital, as well. Tea's (can't put an accent over the 'a' !) been showing-off up here and has taken to calling me 007, in reference to my 'stunt' coming off the Tallescope and smashing the floor to bits (Yeh ? Got the joke, Sue, eh ????), and now a couple of her pals are making sure the monika is used to its' fullest. By spreading it around !...'Nd you know nurses, a real miserable bunch. Never ever would they dream of having a bit of fun at a poor, vulnerable person's dilemmas.................Would they ? Huh ?. Huh ?

No worries re. tomorrow. I'm in their hands, right ?

How's Sophie, ok I hope.

. HYDE PARK, LONDON.

See you soon, Sue.xxx
Aren't you a lucky man, lunching with three beautiful women.... I bet there were lots of guesses as to who they were by your fellow diners.

Nurses have to have a good sense of humour to deal with all that they have to, and to find a patient that they can have a good banter with must make their lives so much easier.

You being the partner of one of their colleagues must make it even more enjoyable!!!!

They do a wonderful job caring for all those who need it, and have hearts of gold. You are in good hands.

I spent a month in hospital when I was 14 and the nurses were great, it was in Queen Mary's Children's Hospital at Carshalton, I don't think it survived the cuts. I was not allowed out of bed of the first week, which was not too nice, made me appreciate being able to go to for a tinkle in private when I was eventually allowed to!!!!

Lovely picture.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile