Views: 892

Replies to This Discussion

LOL... never touch Spam personally! Monty Python are like Marmite you either love it or hate it.
I love the "I know my place." sketch... cracks me up :)
This surreal English humour at it's best... Noel Fielding (Vince) has a London accent, he was born in Westminster :)

WOW !..Have only just seen this sub-group, and...WOW!!!!...This is right up my street...Know all of it and not only remember the Beatles clip from the night it was on (NOTHING ever escaped/escapes me on the Beatles), but have it in three different libraries..........WOW!!, again....Will be back, never fear....There really are some Fantastic Groups on this, much needed, iPeace site, eh ?

How about these two for a giggle ?..................

...Oh, and while I'm here......................There's this.................

Be seein' ya.x
Thanks for the clips Percy :) I'm glad you joined in... laughter is the best medicine
Glad you like the sub-group, and am really pleased that you are providing us with plenty of laughter making clips. We have some really great comedy coming from England, both in the past and now, though today it's quite hard to find things that don't contain "colourful" language!!!
Yes, Heart the 'colourful language', as you so rightly say, is a bore......I do swear in Life (sometimes a little too much !), but don't wish to be bombarded with it to make me laugh....It works in Life, but not on stage, just my opinion.......Radio4 has started allowing more and it is upsetting.

But, this is another take on that...................
To me Stephen Fry can do no wrong.... swearing is relative, it all depends on who is doing it and the intent... I guess.

I have in my lifetime resorted to "potty mouth" words, when pushed almost to the edge of insanity by a situation.

Though I must admit I prefered it when certain words were never heard on TV or radio, at any time of the day, Johnny Rotten caused such an uproar when he used some words, they go unnoticed by most now, which is a shame because they have lost some of their value by becoming so commonly used.
So, so true, Hon. I do love, '"potty mouth" words, when pushed to the edge of insanity'...Been there, Sue, been there.......but you write so well and amusingly (there's a broad smile on my face, from that, as I write !).
Glad to be of service.... :D
Hahahahahahaha !...I'm bouncing around your daughter's Group like a ping-pong ball....I've had more excesise here than at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...We two should have a Group just for us so I can calm down....Not as young and pretty as I was.........It's great talking (?) to you, though 'cos I've seen (?) you around quite a bit........

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
yesterday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022