GO
TO
THE
LAST PAGE
HERE

THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS!

Views: 327

Replies to This Discussion

the colors, Susan of your picture of YOU (yello, pinks, etc) being similar to the flower pic
hi everyone!!! anyone want some tea? green?
just a second...I'll put the water on....
O I very much love your ipeace poem Robby! lovely beautiful..like yoooooo,cozmic hugss sista' :-);):):) xxx
Feels good to be back here....although I can't stay long.
Such a nice group of good people, donchathink?
must get ready for beddy by or is that bed e buy or bettyby....oh my...really losing my English or is that American?
hugs (or is that huggs))?
Chetana sis your recent post is fab story, ty 4 sharing..this is what I live by too..never take anything,anyone for granted, enjoy, notice all the little blessings in life..life way to short, I have nearly died 3 times 1st time 16,then 17 (was hour or less from death) and as life has always been difficult,challenging for me,fight 4 my life so so long, I have been grateful for all long time, I even keep a "grattitude" daily journal..write 5 things down each day in it am grateful for, tiny blessings that are huge to me..every day is always something that I can be grateful for, I focus on theese blessings instead of what I don't have. Thank you Sister for such beautiful story and message of "enjoy,count all the beauty.. joy's found in smallest of things so many don't notice or appreciate. I do, every moment of every day. You are a blessing, this group is a blessing ,all here & ipeace is blessing, sound and feel of kitty snuggles n purrs is blessings...Love to All, count your blessings.. be grateful, say thank You, even if just in our thoughts. I say thanks every morning I wake,many times threw day/evening..before I go to sleep. And saying simple words of "Thank You" to any/all that touch our lives,even in the smallest ways :-) x
ATTENTION PLEASE
remember
this group is perhaps original in one way....
or more than one way....
Stories and more stories
and I try, and keep trying to have people write their comments HERE and their stories on the stories page
IF you want to write a comment, PLEASE add a story to it!! That way, people coming to the stories page will only find stories and it won't seem like another "chat room" (as someone, won't tell you who) mentioned to me.
so........................................
here there are free pencils, pens, chalks, ink and brush to write your
COMMENTS
IF, you write a story on the story page and want to include a comment, that is totally fine!!
(like I have always said, ain't easy to be leader of the group.....there will always be someone who will not like what the leader says....but a leader is a leader! And probably the group works better following these simple rules. Hope you agree, and sorry to offend anyone, everyone, and possibly no one at all!)
Its good to hear from Tree again. Thanks for taking a break from all your hard work. I have been busy here in Maine its summer time. A wet summer time 2 days of sun in June.. July seems to be a bit better. The gardens look great. I should be haying my yard. by hand. I am a bit spoiled. My friend is finally coming over to fix my lawn tractor. The grass is so tall in the north yard or shall I say meadow, where we usually play croquet that our regular old power mower keeps getting clogged. Might need to get me some goats. I am still juggling selling the place and getting the condo in town ( not in a condo complex in an older building) or keeping it for another year. There is work to be done here. Thats for sure and I am not so good at that stuff.
Wow Tree....I used to complain about doing the family laundry in the tub. But it was kind of fun I used just dance on it. I am working on dolls and need to get out and get some crystals.
My wife wanted me to tell a story about her for her, so I tried but still wish she would be the one to do so in her own words (she says I'm a better story teller, but I hope she understands others would get to know her better if they were her words instead).
She doesn't ask much of me, so when she asked, even though reluctant, I gave it a try... more used to telling stories about myself not others.
We both like doing things this way, for as long as we can at least, and who knows how much of doing things the old fashioned way, have to do with her father being in his 80's (his health, due to so many years hard work) keeping him going..
I'm not one to grow old gracefully, I'm fighting it tooth and nail, nor do I want to be the kind who leaves quietly when I go, but once again, to fight tooth and nail for that "just one more breath" to get all from life I can...
But here too the same pattern repeats itself.... like not so much trying to 'get all I can' without first thoughts going to, giving it all I can.
What I get from life lasts only my lifetime.
What I give to life, will last longer than that.
so great to hear your words again Tree
these above, and on the other page...

thanks
give a hug to yourself and to White Dove too!!!
I loved imagining you around a table and could sense White Dove's presence and love there in the room with you.
Eating with out spoons and forks is pretty commonplace in some places of the world even now Stephanie. I went to a local traditional somali rstaurant and wasnt given any silverware. for a salad and lamb and goat on rice. I was told that traditionally somalis eat with their hands. They did manage to scramble up some odd pieces of silverware for me.
Susan always a joy to hear you....love your writing and this time you informed me of something I didn't think really possible in the States. One never knows!
Robby, glad you wrote me back....but then you are so sensitive and wise.....
love to my ipeace sistas!
Steph
This is a very very slow season for the story group!
I myself am so busy, but of course I check in here just about every day.
The stories keep making themselves, here in the real world...
but busy days, the heat, late hours, makes it more difficult to follow things.
I am here though I PROMISE YOU!!! In mind, in spirit, in my heart!
Rajesh sent me a great story that I have to put on.....and I know others must be on vacation.
So....
after these warm months, I guess I will see people back.
Take care of yourselves
Steph

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022