CONDEMN the Israeli Attacks on Gaza and west bank

Israel is using a disproportionate force against Gazan civilians. After living under an Israeli siege for 18 months that deprived Gazans of basic necessities, Hamas fired homemade missiles and Israel responds by MASS PUNISHING Palestinians with F-16 raids. So far roughly 1400 Palestinians were brutaly murdered in 24 days, including 417 children & 108 women, 5340 injured.... whereas only 4 Israelis have died.

Palestinian kida can`t live normaly...For what? What it takes to live as all the world kids ?
I think they can`t because isreal want bigger place for his crime
Because they don`t leave thier country
Because they choosed honor
Because isreal wants allways to take from palestinians and never give them any thing.

Israel has done everything in its power to earn such a violent, disrespectful reputation worldwide. Right now, many Israelis are fighting back, side by side with other Palestinians who have nothing to do with any political party, which many visibly criticize. Now other Israelis have no real excuse to dismiss them, but most still ignore and abuse anyone who dares to speak out against the violence.
For decades Israeli PR has been trying to sell everyone and all the people around the world the idea that Israel has higher moral standards, that they’re fighting merely for their existence, that they’re the only “democracy” in the region when none are factually true.

Eye`s see whats going on on gaza and west bank for 60 years,
Ear`s hear the screem of the babies , womens and others
While the world looked elsewhere another week of DEATH ,SUFFERING AND MISERY

Views: 440

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Come on - this is exactly why I put it under commas!!
HEY, I just got this incredible quote from a person I know in Israel.....
"You can bomb the world into pieces but you can't bomb it into peace"
I freaking love this quote!
Right on! Far out! Love and tranquillity will prevail!
Gabby, how would you act, react, live, if you were forced to live under an occupation behind huge walls not allowing you to move freely in your own land while new immigrants were and are constantly allowed to live and move freely, ldrive in their fairly priced cars on the super highways that connect the most gorgeous neighborhoods that you and your family who have lived in this region for centuries are not allowed to go to, touch, experience, purchase, etc...? Gabby, how would you feel if an occupying military constantly harrassed you as you simply wanted to pass through a gate to go to work everyday? How would you feel, Gabby? Please, Gabby, tell me!
Gabby, how would you feel if the only way you could get a decent paying job was to get up at 2:00 am everyday to go stand in line for 3 to 4 hours to await a soldier to come open one small gate allowing one person at a time through taking hours on end and often ridiculing you treating you like a cockroach? How would you feel! You speak of hatred and yet you don't mention this hatred that is poured all over the Palestinian people daily! My Palestinian family never EVER mentions a hateful word about the Israeli government or the soldiers inspite of their constant harassment not to mention human rights violations of a multitude of occurances that have happened to them and other family members. How dare you speak these word to me!
Gabby, you might want to read Victor Lopez Rossi's discussion... it is enlightening and factual.
Tatiana, thank you for posting this discussion from a press conference...It is eye opening isn't it! I hope our new President is able to make some changes that are more humain. I hope he really can do that. At least he is a man who rose up from the class of the masses and can identify with regular people. I hope that this alone helps him focus on REAL issues and less on power and domination.
God, help Palestine! Apartheid, dispossession, and ethnic cleansing is wrong, wrong, wrong. I do not agree with Israeli policies at all.
We lived through the abolition of the slavery trade, the Civil Rights Movement and the Holocaust. Now it is time for the world to come together to abolish this nonesense in Israel.
This is unbelievable, you are the "talk but never listen" kind of person, aren't you?

I'm sure you've read this before, but maybe another time will help:

Apartheid - there is none in Israel - Palestinians and Israelies live side by side in many places (Jaffa, Haifa etc.)
Dispossession - Gaza and the West Bank, as declaired many times by Israel, is ment to be part of a palestinian government that should exist side by side with Israel
Ethnic cleansing - None is the (horrible) attacks on Gaza were meant to kill civilians but were in response to Hamas militants firing at them.

But keep provoke hate and anger using words that are (for me at least) soo harsh! You are doing a great job! Bravo Roro!
Gabby, have you ever been in the West Bank or Gaza?
Gabby, is this fair?????????? Denial! Pure and simple denial! Deal with the truth! Open your eyes. Where is your heart for humanity?
Attachments:
That's the West Bank Barriar, a very contreversial project suggested by the late PM Itzhak Rabin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier

Quote from the link above: "The idea of creating a physical barrier between the Israeli and Palestinian populations was first proposed by Yitzhak Rabin in 1992, following the murder of an Israeli teenage girl in Jerusalem."

Roro, come on - this will never end - why are trying to prove that you are right and Israel is wrong?

You are right about one thing - the Palestinians lives are unbelievable and sometimes unbearable (but still can't let you use the worlds apartheid, dispossession, ethnic cleansing so recklessly), and I will continue doing everything I can to change this - will you? Will you educate your children to understand that it is fear and anger that drives us? Will you make them aware? Will you teach them to be tolerant (Ghandi and Martin Luther King are great examples)

I've been to the west bank, long time ago. As you probably know - it is very dangerous for an Israely to go there now (and I'm very sad about that).

Really Roro, I'm not against you and very sorry and always agrue for the palestinian suffering - I wish some people did the same on the other side, maybe it would have helped, hell maybe it could prevent all this bloodshed.

With respect to your pain (I have some sad memories of my own, maybe if we meet sometime I can tell you my stories - I am not here to share pain),
Gabby
I am not trying to be impossible. I am only saying that this situation is so far out of balance and WRONG! Those walls are everywhere! EVERYWHERE! Some of these walls cut relatives off from one another. Some new walls are built right through homes. The Israelis just bulldoze down any home they want when they like. I sometimes feel like the Israeli flag shoud bear a big blue bulldozer rather than the Star of David. I am sure David would be ashamed.
I experienced humiliating treatment myself by Israeli soldiers at checkpoints. I am not just saying things that I THINK are true. Israel has been so cruel and inhumane to the Palestinians for 60 years now. 60 long years. My God!
Even Americans have died by the hands of Israeli soldiers bulldozing down homes.
I hate violence. I hate weapons.
What is your solution?
Solutions - that is the best and hardest question. That is the only question that should be discussed and debated here.

Obviously I do not know, but I have the belief that if I make people on both sides understand and respect eachother fears - hate will eventually go away (but I'm no dreamer, sadly we will be required to pay more price from us and our loved ones, the good people of this earth).

I hope to affect as many people as I can before hate othertakes hope.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022