Retro_styli_A Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 1197

Replies to This Discussion

Who ????????.No !..Never heard of 'em, I am 58 you know ?.....The only stash that bothers me is the Banks' !
I know you are "old", it's just that he is Jewish and lives in London, he is a friend of my sons. I just thought there might be a chance, it's a small world! Needle in a haystack kind of idea.
You'll have to tell me more, I very well might, if he entertains, I may've rubbed shoulders so to speak.........I went into a bar in S.A. and the owner used to own the bike shop under the block of flats were we are !!!!...More later, a very odd story..............

OI !...Less of the 'old', hahahaha !
I will ask my son to tell me more, I know he has just had a new addition to his tribe, which now numbers two..... a black lab, whose name I can't remember at the moment.
This conversation has reminded me of a time when I was checking in for work, and spotted a familiar face, one that I had had a bit of a crush on whilst still at school...... the boys PE teacher, he was now working for the same company as me, and I was his senior....... funny, small world isn't it!
Sorry, Hon, no.....The bottom one (there's two that won't show), John in the suede jacket is him before recording Norwegian Wood....They Looked really good then, around the time of 'Help!'..............The others....Top~ On the set of 'A Hard Days Night', second...Their Asian tour, Australia's this one....

These are a bit rarer...

If you ever talk your Son into posting the pics I really would love to see them...I like the idea of finding what I've not seen or heard...As with my bit on my first post to the Music Group...about the one copy of a Beatles record...9 o/c...Gotta go...Speak (?) soon.x

Explain the pics later, if I remember...There's Stu Sutcliffe and Astrid Kirchner..Beatles were a 5piece originally of course, right ?....See you.
I am glad that they are old and in the public domain, I did not want to post something that belonged to someone..... what a relief.

I don't know much about The Beatles, I was only really interested in horses and animals when I was young, just picked up a little info along life's highway about music.

Linda Mac. loved her horses, she had a appaloosa stallion that she rode and Tanya Larrigan was her trainer in Sussex. There was a rumor in the village I grew up in, late 60's, that George bought one of the houses in the village next door, Woldingham. A lot of celebs have live in Woldingham, Davina McCall, Ian Wright and a few others I think, there is a highly regarded girls school there where a lot of mega rich people send their offspring.
All the pics are up now..The car pic was around All You Need Is Love.....The others around Help! time...Fab shots......
Glad you like them, I have asked my son to send me the others...... still waiting!
WOW, now that is a nice shot ...You know his car was painted by Simon and Marijec (not too sure about the spelling there), a Dutch couple and part of a music/art ensemble (and that is the only word that fits the band of fairy, hippy pranksters), called The Fool. They played all kinds of 'elf', woodland, Puck instruments...Fantastic artists, though their music was of a taste.

I'll put some pics of them and their work up as soon as I buy a new printer/scanner.

Right, will be pulling up soon so will hope this gets on before I shut the phone down to get out and into my lonely grotto, my better and prettier half is workin'...A cross we bear.....
The drummer's tremendous, he keeps a pace all through....Strong arms, you can bet ya bottom dollar.........
I think he looks great in that vid....A very talented man...Cabs stopped Tata.x
Oops ! Noticed he uses the 'F'-word.......sorry, didn't realise..was seeing if everything came up and noticed...sorry again.x

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022