Retro_styli_A Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 1197

Replies to This Discussion

Want, whilst there's a few spare mins., to leave this on the page as it's been running through my mind since waking....................Music video for "Some Fantastic Place", Squeeze's 1993 classic song, written in tribute to a friend of theirs who had passed on.
(Difford & Tillbrook being two of the most proficient and 'in tune' with the people of London than any other over the past 30 years...in my opinion, of course).
What a lovely tribute to their friend.
Difford & Tillbrook, being 'Diff' Difford and Glen Tillbrook, the two main songwriters, and formers, of Squeeze.Deptford's finest !!!!!
Beautiful music...

I like Nigel, he is really zany.
Just a nice number about a beloved England............Ralph McTell.............'England'..
Great video and song, this is the song I remember Ralph for......

A lovely voice and a lovely man, as is always said in interviews when his name comes up.
A bunch of Londoners with Kletzma (a form of Jewish music) in their make-up........Oi Vai Voi.......'Gypsy'.......
.Quite a few differing musical influences, really. Maybe part of our ever stronger Diasporaian Capitol.
I have never heard this type of music before, I can hear the "Gypsy" influences.
There were these three in the '80's...now relaunched and only two of 'em..........Had a crush on Sarah (the long-haired blond), met 'em all. due to circumstance, on a few occasions. Nice girls !!!!.............And there's the second vid, of a troubled soul, Adam Ant
........Oooooohhhhhhhhh, the '80's.
I loved the Banana's..... also what Siobhan Fahey did in Shakespeare's Sister.

Adam Ant..... well what can I say, I named my son after him I loved his music so so much, though I did drop the Ant bit!
He has had a bad time of late, but he is ok now.

I loved his clothes and his make up!

featuring the lovely Diana

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022