Retro_styli_A Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 1197

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have a album and I don't know anyone who does.......... the article was a bit wrong I think, unless there is a place somewhere that all the residents have at least as many copies as you do to get the average up.
BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT !!!Well done.x

And then there's this one....Different, but the one after was what made me go and see them so many times....and yes, everyone else, it is the 1st icarnation of F.M.............................
PLUS....An old blues number that they cover famously.........................

Off to work in a while so Tata !x
Nice :))
See ya...off to work.......................
My son used to work at a Repro House that printed The Beatles Book, a monthly magazine full of pictures etc that were meant to be unique. It's stopped being printed now, we have a few copies of it at home.

Love this song.... it is so sweet and gentle.
;">

Just before I go, left the computer on, getting ready for work and saw your comment as I came to turn it off
......I am a Beatles fetishist's fanatic !!...I have every Beatles monthly book, from the week it was published, even remember ordering it with my Mum in the newsagent's in East Street, South London...a well known street market.......There were even a couple of 'specials'. It's still published, but for me isn't really worth buying....I was also a member of the Fan Club, run through the magazine, and have everything from then, including my membership card ......I'll scan the stuff when I finally buy a new scanner/printer.

The blonde in the Casbah Club (a small garage/basement/room at Pete Best's (there 1st drummer) Mum's...The Beatles played and rehehearsed there, the size of a shoe box, though...) is Cynthia, later, Lennon, John's 1st wife...

It's not printed any more as the Repro House that did print it want into liquidation. We have about 50 copies. I have a few of the photos on my desk top..... like this one?

>

Don't start work till 9pm, thought it was,8, still, no prob., it's going to be through the night anyway...so, just logged on and saw your Beatles reply....
.....SORRY....but, that IS what comes of communicating with a mouthy South London Jewish Leo know-it-all, Geek !...Goes with the territory, as they say.......Hehe....You are very right, it was ended, '03...It was 'cos I saw a Beatles Book,best of. Edited by Johnny Dean, and he was editor from the 1st to the end, and a very good Liverpool buddy of the Fabs...so I presumed it was an annual or something similar, didn't even bother picking it up, nothing there I don't know or haven't seen, you know ?....Told you I didn't consider it worth thumbing through nowadays, didn't know..........Anyways, looked it up, just now, and saw it's time for a grovel........"Sorry, Sue"....

What a wonder apology......... very nice, but totally unnecessary :)))))

that's all I have, my son has plenty more, but trying to get him to pass them on to my computer is a painful business!

Are any unique?
Are you a friend of Robin East aka DJ Stash........ maybe?

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022