TV Pictures, Images and Photos

radio Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 352

Replies to This Discussion

I finally got round to listening, I had forgottnen that after 7 days the shows are wiped, so I missed 1 and 2, but have enjoyed 3... thank you for the link.

I have often listened radio shows from iPlayer, but I had now idea how to find it, as Sophie always does that part, the link you provided was excellent Les.... thank you :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00809fv/Transatlantic_Session...
You're welcome Sue. Glad you enjoyed it.
I did... very much, next time I will listen when Sophie is around, I think she will like it to :)

This was a record made in 1967 by Myron Fagan......

Nothing to write. Alan Bennett says it all......................................

I'd forgotten all about this sub-group. Glad I found it again.

Will look at all I've missed over the next few days............Beddy-byes time soon (just taken a knock-out drop so I'll sleep right through until the IV nurse turns up the 'morrow at 7-ish for a change, so it'll be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz soon).

No reason for this on a TV/Radio page except I like it and any kind of ridicule relating to this bloke can be posted anywhere's what I say. Gives people a laugh, dunnit, guv ?

There are lots of treasures here Percy.... some are more hidden than others.... I think you come under the category of treasure... a real gem <3

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
yesterday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022