Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, ware One. Love and Peace for you and all Beings."

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Feb 9, 2010 to The ordinary man's interest is limited to himself and his surroundings but the man of God identifies with the whole world

1 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX

"Thank you for this true reminding, my friend. Humour is great way for teaching.0 Lov…"

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Feb 6, 2010 to A Great story to learn from..... A Friend

1 Feb 6, 2010

"Thanks for your message. Prayers, meditation, Love are the tools we can use to hep u…"

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Dec 9, 2009 to Prayers are powerful. Please watch the video & Namaste to all Members

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Ravishankar.G

"So, let's do this change all together ! Love and Peace."

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Jun 8, 2009 to HOME (Movie) - Luc Besson, Yann Arthus-Bertrand and our beautiful Planet

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Nathan Naor Pri-Tal

"So amazing and extraodinary ! Thank you very very much for this communcation, Sara.…"

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied May 28, 2009 to Prayer May Reshape Your Brain ... And Your Reality... by Barbara Bradley Hagerty

1 May 28, 2009

"Thanks, Sara ! My best path to Joy is smiling ! I offer my sweetest and biggest smil…"

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied May 5, 2009 to SECRETS TO CHOOSING JOY

2 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mamata dash

"I love this metaphore I already knew. Good idea to share it, Sara. Love and peace."

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied May 4, 2009 to THE BUTTERFLY.... or, everything is perfect the way it is!

6 May 4, 2009
Reply by ♥ Sara ♥ Raleiah ♥

"Thank you very much Sara, for sharing all these informations. Love and Peace."

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Apr 30, 2009 to The Swine Flu Pandemic – Fact or Fiction?

3 Apr 30, 2009

"Thank you very much, Sara. The pictures at the beginnig of those videos come from DV…"

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Mar 31, 2009 to Water and Mind - How Consciousness effects Water - - - Masaru Emoto - Water has memory

3 Apr 28, 2009

"Merci pour cette merveilleuse video qui nous rappelle que le miracle de la vie est à…"

Beatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Mar 29, 2009 to Ordinary Miracle - Miracoli ordinari - Miracles ordinaires

1 Mar 29, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022