There are hundreds of millions of people starving in the world, and the military device, was using one trillion (ONE TRILLION) dollars per year in 1987.

Clever people - cleverness is not intelligence - usually with very few culture, have millions of moneys. We have not. I don't have more than 50 cents on my bank account now.

But we pray to Jesus, who can't do nothing at all about it, so money will come to us.

Yesterday I recorded a new song, I offer you for free. It is on the brink of being famous... it is called WOMAN. You can go there on playrer, or the videos.

But I teel you, the day TINA gave me 20 dollars for a CD instead of the 11 asked, I had an impression life and consciousness is changing in this planet.

Everyone seems to think ONLY in their Coca Cola Light.

Someone told me that I am being offensive...

This is not what Stephanie told me, once...

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

TAZA
Don't worry about being offensive, think about what an original personality you are! The world needs more original free thinkers. Punto e basta! (period and enough, would be the translation from Italian to English)
Good thoughts
I always enjoy reading you
Think, in fact, you should write a book...even just a small "Taza's thoughts....for those of you looking for an enlightening perspective".
Now....after these compliments (truly felt) don't you feel like you have 500 dollars in the bank?
Have a good d, m, n (day, morning, night) and love yourself for YOU!!!
your friend
and mine
Stephanie
The point is:
Europe is opressive against other countries and USA is oppressive against all others, inclusive Germany and Holland and all European Countries.
I love STING, and I love Enya Wassermark, even still Paul McCartney, yes, even john Lennon, dead, but alive.
But the reality is that midia here are only interested in junk considering OUR culture, just shit music, OR Sting, Madionna, and Paul and all these pop stars who earns MILLIONS of dollars from us here, and from all over the world. Michael Jackson.
Then I trust you, and I feel exposed to ridiculous, with this dog of yours, but do as you wish, Stephanie dear, - the reality is that not a single worker has any idea that Paul McCartney is f. rich, because of all little people down here, buying his CDs with his savings of the month.
Millions of dollars are earned from the sellings of CDs and from TVs and Radios and Shows.
===========
Brasilian people are tremendously interested on STING and MADONNA was here few weeks ago.
Who is this stupid idiot, Madonna?
A girl interested in power. A feminist.
Interested to make a fool and to expose to the ridiculous men around the world. i heard her interview:
-Madonna what is your interest in life?
She answers: "To rule the world"...
Nice girl.
But everyone interested in power is really indeed a psychiatric case.
I don't mean you really had a bad intention putting this dog there, but i feel a bit hurt and strange with that.
Also, that's wise, that's how i feel in life: alone, behind some bars, watching people come and go..., lonely...
love
anand TAZA
Taza
there was just 00.l percent of me that thought (knowing you a little) "maybe Taza will not like that dog?". I, knowing myself, thought...that dog will attract people, being an image, me, being an artist, in getting attention to Taza's good words! I thought, Taza is a very original man, a good thinking, a super sensitive person. He will understand that I only wanted to do good by putting a dog there, getting people to come to read him!
The group has been slow...and I thank you for writing your well appreciated words....but don't you know I love humour? I love to make people smile!!! I wanted to get them to see and read you!!!
I definitely did not want to offend you. It seems to be easy to do, but as long as yu understand me, I feel that is important.
I will take the dog for a walk now....he is coming off the page
Don't be offended! And I will be careful, only showing respect, which I definitely have for you!!!
Ok?
don't be made or offended, and taking this dog costs me nothing....not even a nickel
so....
bygones be bygones or something like that
I won't do it again
BUT
realize that when I look I life I also look at people and how they think....I know someone read you because of this dog getting their attention....the dog did not say anything wrong, I did. Maybe.
Anyhow, I think you are a smart person....don't be offended. But I will be careful
ok
friends as before??
: ) Stephanine
oh, come on...
friends as ALWAYS...
I had a bit of resentment, but I told you, I feel as to be that dog... lonely... just outside the street, staring...
alone...
now I HAVE to find some dogs to put there, you will see.
you can birng as many dogs now, as you wish...
I love you.
thanks a lot
TAZA
You really made me smile... now... I laughed...
with you dear dear Taza...-.I never know just what to expect...either you say you love me, or I offend you! Whew!! glad I made you laugh and glad you are not too mad with me!
I thought dogs were man's best friend but you see, even a dog can offend a person! And they don't even know they do!!!
Just think if I was married to you, Taza (I am already married, have been since you were a boy :)) just think how many disagreements we would have! Can you imagine that!!! Always not understanding each other, disagreeing, it would be a very "movimentato" relationship. Let's be grateful that we are only friends. Whew!!! Let's be thankful for that!!
That's fun. Really. I always laugh when I read you.
if you offend me this is anopther thing.
I have a dreadful sense of humour. Osho knows it! Thanks that you are in my life, but I have good news to you: WHY in the first place you speak about marriage? Some interest must be there, lurking on you.
I am sure you are a marvelous and very interesting woman. And I am looking for someone. Since I am a boy youre married? I wonder how old are you? 86????? Impossible, hahaha. You do not look so!
But I am not offering you any paquera. paquera in brazilian lçanguage is when you are teasing someone for realting. NO. I am very respectful (nearly) man. HAHAHAHA!
But this is exactly what my dear master Osho says: it is impossible without fight a man and a woman having a conversation.
JUST and ONLY with meditation and meditative feelings and ways of behaviour that we men and women can relate and be with each other.
Love.

UAU UAU WAW WAW WAW......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrups...
TAza
I KNEW you would say something about "why do you speak about marriage?"
Interesting question
Why, because women (I believe, but can't be sure) compare how men act with how they act in their relationships with men, in my case, with my husband.
You remind me of a relative of mine...a close relative. He lives in Oregon and is a free spirit. We have differing views but it is interesting to hear how he thinks.
Women are so different from men....and we think so differently about relationships...looking for such different things.
But then again
I could be wrong!
A sensitive man like yourself may just be more like a woman, and think more likie we do, than most. and that too is confusing for we women!
but then....
what do you think?

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022