I really would like to know! I personally believe that comunication is THE key to all...if you talk it out, most likely you can come to a conclusion. It is the way to give the problem a chance to be solved.
But when there is silence, and no talking, is that ok? I'm talking about families.
I have heard that there are philosophies that say that thoughts "arrive" through space, and no words are needed.
I find silence negative. But I would like to know what you think...There are lot of very intelligent people out there (out here?). Please....let me hear your viewpoints.
Thanks
Stephanie

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

The only time silence is better is if you're about to say something in anger.
Dear Stephanie, I love what you started here, and the range and wisdom of all our friends in their responses, and silence is very precious to me, inner peace kind of silence, and Michael's message prompted me to give you some of my experience too.

In 2001 the wise voice that sometimes speaks to me in moments of inner peace, and always a positive loving message, invited me to surrender my then life and go to Galilee, without saying why, and I did and such a journey of love followed from becoming free of everything that held me, and in the inner silence in Galilee such insights came over 3 months on the mountainside above the Sea of Galilee, the presence of Jesus is still there, this experience became a workshop called "The Gift of Love".

The next year I was in Germany staying in a quiet b&b with a tree outside the window, and the inner peace opened again and for six weeks there was a flow of vision and intuition into the path to becoming love, letting go of all that is not love within me in order to become love, a very powerful experience, it too became a workshop.

My life became one of quiet contemplation and being open to inner peace and silence, and the wise moments do come there, like a flow of wisdom from the universal human consciousness, or the divine, or whatever you see as that which is greater than you, than us. I am sure that inner silence opens these doorways through the veil into the realm of truth and love and if we are then open to receiving love in our heart, then we allow ourselves to receive the wisdom that we are waiting for, and this is rarely what we expect! Receiving love is also a key, being open to love flowing in, from all who love you, and having that sense of gratitude for being loved, and then just being....

So I encourage you try that long silent retreat when it speaks to you, when the time is right; I found that I needed to surrender my whole being to "God" (however you see this creator, universal being, all-that-is) for the veil to thin and for the experiences to flow like a river.

Only love passes through that veil between the worlds, I encourage you to find your inner silence and to be open to the voice of love, to the song of love.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
yesterday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022