I think there is a great Magick within Tibet to be shared with the world in a beautiful way, a loving way...it is the magic of flowers... the lotus for instance. this is a holy flower that i found at 5 AM in the airport tunnel in Frankfurt, Germany...just after deciding with my friends there to do a 'holy flowers world tour' to share peace and love around the world with our music.

Views: 20

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

It's fantastic ,also the small thinghs can change our life. love to you and to your magnific iniziative
Hi, Ruthie! I totally agree with everything you said. The mysticism of Tibet is so very deep and so very holy. Our world is really lucky that Tibetans exist. The scope of their religion and practices surely must take in the entire universe!

Ruthie said:
One of the great tragedies in the Chinese invasion of Tibet is that it was (and is) literally holy ground - I have never been so touched by a landscape I have never visited or by people I have never met in the flesh. Just seeing His Holiness the Dalai Lama makes me weep with utter joy that also wrenches my heart open in pain. We are indeed fortunate to have this opportunity to aid in his holy wishes to restore his homeland and return its blessings to the Tibetan people and the whole world.
Hi, Jasmine! I fell in love with Tibet and the Dalai Lama many years ago. If I knew that past lives were a reality, I surely would say I was a monk in a past life! Meanwhile, I just may be an incarnate who shifted over to this plane of reality from Shambhala..!!!! lol How about you? ( :

Jasmine said:
It's fantastic ,also the small thinghs can change our life. love to you and to your magnific iniziative

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022